Jack Avery - Let Me Go

Probably one of my favorites <3

Jack Avery and I used to be everyone's OTP. He took me to my first AMA year where he and his band won an ACTUAL AMA for their album 8 letters. I was so happy for them especially after Jack asked me to be his girlfriend a week before that. However a year later, everything was the same, except, my career took off, and I had a broken heart. My heart is currently still healing and I've basically cut off all romances I had after we broke up. A month before we broke up, we lost our spark. He tried extremely hard to keep our relationship going which led to him overworking and I noticed him being different because of his lack of sleep. I didn't want to hurt his career and the heartbroken boys agreed.

*Flashback*

"What are you doing here (Y/N)?" Jack asked as he formed tears as I visited him on tour as a surprise. I felt my eyes tear up as the boys looked sympathetic but nodded.

"Baby why are you crying? We're finally together again! I missed you like crazy!" Jack squealed as he hugged me, and I laughed at his adorableness. I started crying as I knew this was probably gonna be the last time I may see him. I let go as he gave me a kiss, this time filled with little sparks, I knew they were still there, but it wasn't healthy for him to have a relationship right now.

"Baby, I need to tell you something." I said as he turned his head in confusion. I looked at the boys who nodded and had watered eyes. I looked back.

"I-I'm breaking up with you." I said with my voice breaking up.

"What, but baby why?" Jack stuttered as he started crying a bit.

"I-I, it's not healthy for you to have a relationship right now. With your career, you can't have it go down because of us, because of me." I said now it fully crying.

"No, please, I need you." He said pulling me into a hug.

"No you don't, your better off without me." I cried.

"But, I-I love you." He said for the first time. I cried a little harder.

I let go.

"I love you too. And this is why I have to do this." I said wiping away the tears.

"But-" He said.

"Jack, I love you, and I don't know if I will ever stop loving you. Your everything I need, but I'm not anything you need right now." I cried backing away as the boys comforted him.

"I love you." He said as I opened the door about to walk off in tears.

"If you love me let me go." I said as I walked out and closed the door, full of tears as august and Eben comforted me.

I can't believe I did it.

*End Of Flashback*

I basically became lonely after that, a full month of no love, not romantically anyways. I regret it for sure, it's taken a toll on my health but I'm sure Jack is happy, and that's all that matters. The fans only think that it was mutual and knew it was best for him so most of them didn't give me hate. But the boys have little contact with me but they always tell me he's been different ever since then. Like the loving part of him was ripped away. So was mine, he was my other half, my ride or die, my one and only. I snapped out of my thoughts remembering where I was.

I then walked on the red carpet of this years AMA's knowing I would start crying if I thought of him more. I smiled at the photographers as showed off my lacy green dress.

 I smiled at the photographers as showed off my lacy green dress