Daniel - Angel

Daniel would always serenade you with his guitar and angelic voice. When he asked you out he actually serenaded you with his guitar. You absolutely loved his voice. You've been official for about a month but knew each other for 2. He was currently sick with a fever and cold being drowsy yet he was still in a such a happy mood with his smile lighting up your world. He was in bed with you and you decided not to go to work to take care of him. "No, please I don't want you to skip work because of me y/n. You'll get sick too." He whined with his nasally voice. You shook your head and crawled in bed with him. "Nope, I don't care. I'm taking care for you until you get better." You replied as he blew his nose into yet another tissue. He rested his sick head onto your lap as you leaned against the beds headboard.

 He rested his sick head onto your lap as you leaned against the beds headboard

"Now go to sleep and rest up." You smiled. He shook his head. "I'm not tired." He whined. You scoffed. You realized Daniel would always sing you to sleep so you decided to do the same even though your voice sounded like a rat. He closed his eyes as you played with his hair. You took a deep breath as you started to sing.

You then looking down at Daniel who had a giddy smile. He started to yawn. "You... are an angel." He said in his stuffed voice, as he then drifted asleep. You smiled and gave him a forehead kiss before snuggling asleep next to him.