Jack Avery - Prince Charming

Jack's Pov

At the moment I'm at Disney Land with my sister Isla as for Christmas I got her tickets for Disney Land! She's so happy and honestly such a sweetheart! I would do anything for my sisters.

Your Pov

At the moment I'm at Disney Land and am extremely excited because I got the fast pass tickets for Christmas from my older sister, Nicole. Today is the 26th as we left a day after Christmas. She's four years older as she is 22 and I am 18. Nicole and I always loved playing pranks on each other but surprisingly these tickets weren't fake or a prank so I am thankful for that. But I do expect her to prank me on a ride or maybe back at our hotel room, so I'm keeping my guard up.

"(Y/N)! HELLO EARTH TO (Y/N)!?" Nicole screams while waving her hands in front of my face. I snatch her hands down as people start giving us weird looks.

"Omg, Nic shut up." I muttered tilting my head.

"Sorry you just spaced out again." She shrugged.

"Anyways, yes?" I said crossing my legs as we were sitting on a bench taking a quick break.

"Can u get us some ice cream? My legs hurt from walking." Nicole whined.

"Ugh fine, what flavor?" I asked.

"Um... surprise me! Just get it in a cone for me." She said as she leaned against the bench. I replied with an "Okay, watch my stuff" as I grabbed 20 bucks and my phone from my bag.

I turned a corner as I walked towards the ice cream stand themed after Minnie Mouse as I saw my favorite flavor on the menu. I'll get that for Nicole so if she doesn't like it, more for me!

"Can I please have 2 (Y/Fav Flavor)'s? One in a cone and one in a cup?" I asked.

"Sure, that'll be $8 ma'am." The worker answered. I happily paid the amount and received the two ice creams. I stuffed the money and phone in my new hollister overalls. Oh and did I forget to mention I looked fly today?

 Oh and did I forget to mention I looked fly today?

Yep mhm that's me.

Anyways I happily took the paid ice cream as I had to walk into the crowd of people to get to Nicole. Right as I was about to turn the corner I didn't spot Nicole at our seat and our stuff gone. I felt a buzz from my phone but I couldn't check because of my full hands. I tripped but caught myself and didn't drop the precious ice cream. I then felt a shudder of cold water ripple, spilling down my back, ONTO MY NEW OUTFIT. Nicole.

"What the hell Nicole, this is new!" I yelled as I spun around and pressed her ice cream cone against an unfamiliar person, thinking it was Nicole. I was speechless once I realized it wasn't her. Even worse, a cute guy. He had the cutest brown eyes with curly blonde, brown hair. I started stuttering trying to apologize.

"Oh, my, I, I'm so sorry. I thought you were my sister because she always pranks me, and thought it was her because I didn't see her at the bench we were sitting at and-" OMG shut up (Y/N)! Your rambling!

"I- sorry, I was rambling." I said mentally slapping my forehead.

"No, please it was my fault I spilled my ice tea on your new outfit so your natural and reasonable instinct would be to get your ice cream on me." He said reassuring me as he just looked down at an ice cream cone sticking out of his shirt.

"No please it's my fault let me help!" I said using my free hand grabbing the cone and throwing it away at a trash can right by us and wiping the ice cream off his black shirt.

"No don't do that you'll get your hands dirty!" He said backing away as my hands were covered in ice cream. "There's a bathroom right over here, follow me." He said pointing at a bathroom sign as we walked over and he entered the men's as I entered the women's. I placed my cup on a clean table as I washed the ice cream off my hands at the sink and trying to wash the ice tea off my white shirt. I tried my best as I saw Nicole walk out of the stall with our stuff.

"Hey (Y/N)! Hey where's my ice cream!" She complained as she washed her hands after.

"I accidentally threw your cone at a cute guy who spilled ice tea on me thinking it was you, BECAUSE YOU LEFT OUR SPOT." I said back.

"Check your texts kiddo." She said laughing at the scenario. "I texted you." Oh that's what the buzzing was.

I rolled my eyes as she helped me get the tea off my shirt as she grabbed my ice cream when we were done.

"Hey that's mine!" I said.

"What, you owe me this." She said with her mouth full of ice cream. I sighed and nodded my head.

"Now come on, let's find this cute guy of yours." She said pulling me out of the bathroom stall with a smile full of ice cream. I then saw the cute guy waiting outside of the bathrooms on his phone as he looked up and gave me a weak smile as I did the same.

"I'll leave you two to it." Nicole said noticing and walking away. I rubbed my arm as I walked over to him and his now wet, but clean shirt.

"Hey I'm so sorry about ruining your shirt." He said pointing at the now less obvious stain on my shirt.

"What, no please I got ice cream on your shirt. That's harder to get out. And it's now all drenched." I said.

"Well, I'm wearing a black shirt so it couldn't stain. And it's a hot day," he added as I laughed.

"But your shirt is white, new and-I just feel really bad." He said. I smiled. Oh god he's cute and nice AND SWEET? But is he single?

"Aw that's so sweet." I gushed. I then heard a ring from his phone as he answered it.

"Hey Isla, no, sorry I'll be there in a second, I just spilled some ice tea on" he then looked at me wondering what my name was.

"(Y/N)." I whispered. He smiled.

"Uh, (Y/N). Yeah, yeah, I'll be there, just wait. Okay bye, love you Isla!" He said hanging up.

"Sorry about that," He smiled.

"Was that your girlfriend?" I asked.

"No, uh I don't have a girlfriend. That was my sister." He chuckled.

"Oh okay." I said.

"Anyways, I feel really bad about that, is there any way I can make it up for you?" He asked.

"Uh, I can think of one way." I giggled. He raised his eyebrow. "If you give me your number." I smirked.

"Well, that's a relief." He sighed. I laughed. "And why is that?" I asked.

"So that I don't have to ask you myself." He smirked as I blushed.

"What a real Prince Charming." I laughed "here's my phone, type in your number?" I asked. he entered it in then giving me his phone as I entered in mine. He gave me back my phone as I checked what name he put in.

Jack (Prince Charming)

I giggled as he smiled.

"So uh, my sisters holding my place in line for a ride, do you and your sister wanna ride with us?" He asked.

"Well duh." I sassed.

"Are you sassing me?" He laughed as we walked over to my sister.

"Well I would never sass my Prince Charming." I smiled, as he blushed.

A/N hey so I would love if you checked out my new book 10 Days. It's a Daniel Seavey X You story and would totally love if you went to check it out!

Stay safe loves!

~a