Chapter 3: Confrontation

-SooAh's POV-
As soon as we enter the restaurant BTS members are all so Noisy even Suga Oppa. The Unnies are all giggling because of the Sunbaenim's Dorkiness "Oh! SooAh-yah you're here come sit beside me" Jungkook Sunbaenim said while pointing to the sit beside him. The Unnies pushed me to sit beside Jungkook Sunbaenim and I can clearly see on the side of my eyes that Suga Oppa is looking at Us. I wanted to talk to him without anyone seeing us but it is so hard. "Okay so everyone what do you want to eat?" Manager Sehoon asked us and the members and BTS Sunbaenim shouted variius of foods that the Managers Oppa can't even understand what they were trying to say. I just laughed at them "SooAh-yah what do you want to eat?" Jungkook Sunbaenim asked me "I'm fine with anything Jungkook Sunbaenim" I told him but then suddenly he frowned. "SooAh-yah just call me Oppa. It's way more better" Jungkook Sunbaenim said while fixing my hair I blushed at what he said and what he did. "Yah! Jungkook stop flirting with her she's only 18 years old" Suga Oppa said slightly joking but I can clearly see he wasn't. "Hyung I'm not!" Jungkook Sunbaenim whinned at Suga Oppa and the Unnies and BTS sunbaenim can't help but laugh at Jungkook Sunbaenim. While the members are talking I took the chance to messaged suga oppa.
-
SooAh:
Oppa I'm sorry for not telling you about my schedule in America, I was full of different thoughts that I forgot to mention it to you.

Suga:
I'm not upset about that SooAh

SooAh:
I know Oppa but still. I'm so sorry

Suga:
Since when did they have your number?

(Ahh so suga oppa is upset about his members having my number)

SooAh:
2 months ago. Mianhae Oppa

Suga:
I'll get straight to the point SooAh-yah. DO. YOU. LIKE. JUNG. KOOK.?

SooAh:
Oppa! No! I just find Jungkook sunbaenim nice and kind that's all.

Suga:
SooAh-yah, I'm not against any of it or even if you like my members and you'll date them but I'm just afraid of what will be the outcome of it. I don't want you to get hurt okay? Besides none of them knew that we're siblings.

SooAh:
Oppa, I. Just. Find. Him. Nice. And. Kind okay? I won't date any of them specially if I know that it will affect both our career.

Suga:
Okay SooAh just be safe and Careful okay?
-
I was so relieved that he didn't go mad about everything but he was just upset about me not sharing him about what happens. After Suga Oppa and I messaged each other the food came. I was spacing out when Jungkook sunbaenim offered me the Kimchi Stew "SooAh here eat some kimchi stew" he handed me the bowl and I just said thankyou to him and then SeungHwa Unnie nudged me while grinning I just shrugged at her. While the meat was being cooked the Unnies and Sunbaenims keep on asking Jungkook sunbaenim some questions that made me almost choke. "Jungkook sunbaenim is IU sunbaenim still your Ideal girl?" Mina Unnie asked Jungkook sunbaenim and Suga Oppa suddenly choked on his food and looked at me but I just continued eating while looking down. "Hmm Honestly? Yes I think there is no one can be compared to IU noona" Jungkook Sunbaenim said then the BTS Members all reacted "Noona?!"/"Yah Jungkook since when did you call her Noona?!"/"yah are you not telling something to us?" They were all so loud and jungkook sunbaenim just laughed at them "I had her number hyung remeber? I'm going to collaborate with her" then the sunbaenims just said "Ahh"//"ooh"//"right" but I just keep on eating silently. why should i be noisy? I don't even have a say on the topic *sigh* "SooAh-yah here eat more meat" Jungkook Sunbaenim kept on giving me meat but I ate faster and excused myself to go to the bathroom. I can't be affected right? I don't like Jungkook sunbaenim right? Ugh i was getting frustrated over this. I just washed my face and got out of the bathroom but i stopped infront of the girls bathroom "SooAh are you okay?" I was startled when Suga Oppa came "Yes Oppa, what are you doing here? They might see us" I told Suga Oppa while avoiding his eyes "SooAh-yah I know You---" Suga Oppa didn't finish talking because SeungHwa Unnie came "SooAh-yah Kaja!- - - Oh! Suga Sunbaenim" SeungHwa Unnie was shocked to see Suga Oppa "Uhh Sunbaenim, I'll get going thankyou for the advice" then I pulled SeungHwa Unnie back to our table. We all finished eating and are ready to go back to our dorms *sigh*

-
A/n
Sorry for the long long long long time that I didn't update 😭 I just had so many stuffs that is going on so here it is Chapter 3 of the story I'm working on the Chapter 4 so that I can update really quick to make it up to you 😊. Sorry if the update was only short.