Chapter 10: Last dinner before separating temporarily

-JungKook's POV-
As soon as I returned from my talk with SooAh I ran to the Hyungs and hug them "Yah yah yah what did you eat? Why are you like that?" Jin Hyung told me as I just hugged him after hugging the members I hug our manager hyung's and Noona's "Oh something good happened to our JungKookie waaah" Taehyung hyung said as he pulled me for another hug "Hyung Me and ----" before I get to say it Pd-nim came to our room "BTS I want a dinner with you and JiNX. SooAh's filght to America will be next week and you guys is tonight. The staffs will have a separate rooms in the restaurant." After pd-nim said that we all answered yes and he left. "Yah what were you saying?" Jimin hyung said as the members are all so active so does our staffs "Hyung Its embarrassing the Noona's and Hyung's are listening to." I told them and the Staffs laughed at me "Yah! JungKook-Ah just say it" Namjoon hyung said eagerly "Fine! SooAh and I are dating officially. We are a couple" I told them shyly as the staffs and Hyungs are so happy "JungKook-Ah the Noona's and Hyung's will be here whatever your decision is. But make sure to still focus okay?" Sejin hyung told me as I hug him and nod waaaaah. I can't believe I'm dating SooAh waaaah.

As soon as the Staffs are done with everything we all went out to the parking area and we Saw JiNX members laughing and playing with their managers and staffs. I looked at SooAh and she is so happy playing with her members "Capture it while you can JungKook-Ah she rarely laugh and Smile like that" Suga Hyung told me while smiling I just laughed and smiled at what Suga Hyung said but he is indeed right we barely saw her smile and laugh like that so I took my camera out and took a picture of her and even took a video of her. Since I'm into editing lately I wanted this day to be memorable as today is The daday of the start of our relationship which is September 2 wow. Only a day after our birthdays. While I was taking a picture of her she suddenly looked at me I was shocked but I just smiled and adore her features. She ran towards us and hug each of the members as soon as she reach me the members started coughing and the staffs looks at us in awe.

"They know?" She asked me as she looked so cute at this view. "Yes. All of them" I smiled at her as I fix her hair. "Well the Unnies and Staffs knows it too" she said as she look so shy "It's fine. Bare with them they'll stoo teasing us soon" I told her as she just hugged me I kissed her forehead "SooAh-yah kaja!" YiSeul shouted at her as they're already riding their van "I'll see you in the Restaurant" she told me as she ran back to her members she looked so adorable "You guys look good together" Jimin Hyung said "Hyung.." I looked at him "I'm fine JungKook-Ah just take care of her okay?" Jimin hyung said as He pat my back before riding the van.

As I rode the van I saw SiAh in the corner talking to Pd-nim she deserve it she should never mess with any of the artists personal life. She almost put our group and SooAh's in danger because of her stupidity. "JungKook-Ah not because you and SooAh are in a relationship I will allow you to be so touchy and sweet infront of me" Suga Hyung told me and the members burst out laughing even manager sejin "Hyung its not like JungKook will f*ck her now JungKook is way to shy to even insist in kissing her infront of us" Tawhyung Hyung said which made me so shy. "Aish hyung. It's not like i have the guts to even do that I can't even hold her hand without getying red and embarrassed" I told them and They laughed ag me harder "JungKook-Ah SooAh is only 19 so don't even think about doing those. Maybe during your 2 years anniversary" Jimin hyung said as he gave me a dirty look "byuntae. I'm not gonna do that to SooAh. She's too fragile to get hurt and know those stuffs" I told them as the hyungs looked at me proudly "I did the right decision in allowing you to date SooAh but aren't you guys planning on publicly announcing it?" Suga Hyung asked me "It depends on SooAh hyung she just debuted and is only starting to reach stardom so I don't want to ruin her image and reputation just because of our relationship being public." I Told Suga Hyung as he gave me a pat and smiled at me.

As soon as we reach the restaurant the staffs were separated from us we enter the room and I saw SooAh asleep beside YiSeul Noona "Noona. Can I sit beside her?" I ask Yiseul noona "You can but she is fast asleep" She answered as she pointed to SooAh's head that is resting on her shoulder. "I'll hold her head and you can move Noona." I told her as she nods and do it. I put SooAh's head on my shoulder as I look at her. She look so adorably cute. I didn't even notice that the Hyungs and Noona were taking a photo of us "Guys you can order now. And chill BTS' flight will be at 11pm so we still have 4 hours to spare by 10 we will be leaving to go to the airport." Sejin Hyung said as he closed the door again "JungKook-Ah what food do you want aside from meat?" YiSeul Noona Asked me "I'm fine with anything" I told them as I gor my phone and took a picture of SooAh sleeping on my shoulder. "You guys really look good together no wonder why JungKook asked for SooAh's number before" SeungHwa Noona said as she looked at us in awe I smiled at them and continue admiring her features. I'll be gone for a few months and too bad because I won't get to see her this close anymore. "Hyung do You think we will be able to see her when she goes to america for her schedule?" I asked Suga Hyung "Why? Do you miss her that much already? She's still beside you" Suga Hyung said as he teased me "I don't think I can handle a long distance relationship even it will only be a few months. Can we take her with us?" I told them as the Hyungs look at me in a very proud way "You really are attached to her JungKook-Ah" Jimin Hyung told me as I looked at him and nod while smiling As I continue to Admire SooAh's beauty the food starts to come "SooAh-yah wake up foods are already here you can eat now" I woke her up as she was half awake "Aigoo SooAh-yah Eat first then you can sleep all you want" I told her as she looked at me shocked "Why are you here? YiSeul Unnie was the one here before" SooAh said as I laughed at her.

We started eating and talking about a lot of stuffs as Sejin Hyung Came "BTS. Kaja. It's time to go" As soon as Hyung said that I immediately hug SooAh's waist "Hey. I'll send you a message when we got there" I told her as she just nod quietly "I'll see you next week" she said as I kiss her forehead "Come with us till the parking lot. I wanna spend those minutes with you" I told her as she nod and followed us since they also have to go home because they surely are tired. As we get infront of our cars I kissed her again this time on her cheeks and hand "See You next week." She told me as she rode their Van and close the door "JungKook-Ah kaja!" Jimin Hyung shouted as I ran back to our van and close the door.
----------------
Hi Guys I'm so so sorry this is a short chapter. I'll update the next one tomorrow. I still haven't finished it thankyou for the 1.12k reads I appreciate it 😊 I've been busy with school lately so I'll still update though it will be a bit late 😊