Chapter 11: Travel to America

-SooAh's POV-
It's been two days since BTS Oppa left and the whole company was too quiet the Issue about me and Suga Oppa died down as fans started to talk about SiAh Unnie. I did feel bad about her but what can I do? She put our career in danger "SooAh-yah Did you pack your stuffs already? The stylists and Other Staff already prepared everything you need for your promotion in America" SeJun Oppa my personal manager asked me "Oppa I still have 5 days" I Told him as SeJun Oppa looked at me weirdly "SooAh-yah your flight was re-sched we will leave tomorrow morning to the airport. You should pack now" Wait so That means Tomorrow is September 5 but my flight is September 7 does that mean? "Oppa why is my flight re-sched?" I asked him as I pick a bag to bring as my hand carry "The schedule of your filming for Disney was earlier than usual so we have to adjust" He said as I just nod my head. I walked to me and Jasmine Unnies room to pick my clothes to bring for hand carry "Yah you're leaving early?" Jasmine Unnie and YiSeul Unnie asked me as I nod at them while preparing my stuffs then suddenly my phone lit up. JungKook Oppa messaged me

 JungKook Oppa messaged me

I laughed at how dorky JungKook Oppa is I just threw my phone near my bed and started packing

I laughed at how dorky JungKook Oppa is I just threw my phone near my bed and started packing. Jasmine Unnie and The rest of the Unnies help me pack We ended packing by 9pm which means we have to eat Dinner "Unnie I'll cook dinner for you since I know you'll be missing my Cooking so much when I'm gone" I told them as the members laughed. As soon as my Schedule in America started I won't be having enough time to talk to them. And the Unnies will be promoting as solo for every projects that will be offered to them so we will all be busy. I will miss their presence when ever I feel so alone. Which I surely will. No one to shout at me, no one to wake me up *sigh* "SooAh-yah? Is there something wrong? Why are you sighing?" SeungHwa Unnie asked me as she help me prepare the foods to cook. "I just thought of something Unnie. Nothing important" I told SeungHwa Unnie as I smiled at her as I started cutting vegetables "You won't be that bothered if it's not important SooAh-yah" She said as she Started to get bowls for me to put the prepared vegetables. "I just think of the thought that you guys won't be beside me when I get to America and Me being busy there again. I jist thought of how much I'll be alone there" I told SeungHwa Unnie as I started to cook "SooAh-yah we may be miles apart but the Unnies will always call you on your freetime. And we will be willing to answer your call even though you call at midnight. We will miss you so much cause no one will be making us laugh and annoyed" SeungHwa Unnie said as I laughed at the last part "Thank You Unnie. I was indeed so Lucky to have you all as my Members and Sisters" I told SeungHwa Unnie as she kissed my head. I started to cook Teokbokki and Japchae and ofcourse the marinated bbq we bought yesterday. I fixed the dinning area and Call the Unnies as soon as I finished setting everything Up. As we eat the Unnies were all so Happy. I'll be missing this atmosphere for awhile "SooAh-yah you should sleep now. All of us should. We would be dropping her off to the departure area" SeungHwa Unnie said "Unnie you don't have to come you'll only get tired" I told them as MiNa Unnie Hugged me "SooAh-yah we wanted to see until the last time so we won't be able to miss you that much okay? Besides we will miss your annoying presence" MiNa Unnie said which made me laugh "Fine. Let's go to sleep now so we can all take a rest" I told them as the Unnies all headed to their Rooms as Jasmine Unnie and I go to ours "GoodNight Maknae-ah" Jasmine Unnie said before turning the lights off.

-Next day-
It's 4:30 am and we are headed to the airport so the Unnies can drop me off to the departure area. "Girls were here" our Manager said as we got of the van and the Unnies help me with my hand carry "SooAh-yah take care there okay? See you after 5 month?" SeungHwa Unnie said while we were walking "and SooAh-yah don't forget to say Hi to BTS Sunbaenim for us." MiNa Unnie said as I nodded at her. After walking for 6 minutes we are already in the departure area "Unnie see you after 5 months. Take care of yourselves okay? Don't burn the kitchen while I'm gone" I joked at them as the Unnies hug me one by one I bid my Goodbye to them as I checked in my Luggages together with the staffs I waved one last goodbye before going with the staffs and the Unnies were no longer in my sight.

As soon as we get on the plane my phone vibrated and I looked who it was. It was Jimin Oppa

I turned my phone off as I was so flustered at what Jimin Oppa sent me

I turned my phone off as I was so flustered at what Jimin Oppa sent me. "SooAh-yah take a nap you will be tired in the 13 hour flight" My Stylist Unnie said as I nodded and smiled at her

-JungKook'a POV-
"JungKook-Ah don't be tok excited she will be here after 3 hours don't worry" Jimin Hyung said as I just laughed at him "I didn't see her for a couple of days hyung ofcourse I'll be way too excited" I said as He just smiled at me happily.
-After 2 hours-
"JungKook-Ah let's go we need to be there earlier than SooAh!" Namjoon hyung said as I run towards them in the bus "Too excited?" He asked as he smirked at me "Very" I said as I laughed. As soon as we get to the airport I kept looking at my Phone when it suddenly appeared. My most awaited message

I looked up and there she is smiling wildly at me as the members run towards her I was stuck on my place as I admire her on how she hugged the members one by one

I looked up and there she is smiling wildly at me as the members run towards her I was stuck on my place as I admire her on how she hugged the members one by one. I walked to them smiling wildly mighy also be looking like an idiot "Hey" I said as she looked at me "Hey" She also said as I hugged her so tight "Oppa lets go to the bus now. This is a public place remeber." She told me as I nodded my head and the members and I help her and the staffs with the heavy stuffs. As soon as we got to the Van I pulled her to sit beside me. "JungKook-Ah we're not gonna steal her away from you" Suga Hyung said as SooAh just laughed "Baby I miss you so much" I told her as I hug her and kissed her "I did too Oppa" She said as she smiled so wildly at me "I got you something. I didn't get to give it to you during our birthday" I told her as I pulled our a necklace and a bracelet "I got this bracelet as a couple one for us and this necklace is my gift" I told her as she admire the necklace while i put it on her "Oppa thank you so much I will never loose this I promise" She said as I kissed her on her lips which shocked her but soon gave-in "Go to sleep you might still have a jetlag" I told her as I break the kiss and she nodded as she rest her head on my shoulder.

-------------------------------
Hi guus sorry for the long wait 🙁 been having troubles with the internet. I was supposed to update this last week but the internet was broken and It took long to uodate while using mobile data. Thank you for reading this story and waiting for the update 😊