Chapter 6: Happiness has a Consequence

-3rd Person's POV-
It's been almost a month since Suga confessed to Jimin about SooAh being his sister and all throughout that days BTS had been busy rehearsing for Their world tour. It's August 31st and Bang Pd-nim called SooAh and Suga to talk to them together. As soon as the siblings entered his Office he decided to give them a day to go bond with each other "Suga-Ah, SooAh-yah you guys did a great job this past few months. I know how hard it is to hide your relationship but today I will give you the time to Have a sibling bond. No work at all you can have time for each other but only for this day. Becasue two days from now BTS will be having their world tour and will be going to Japan for the concert." Bang Pd-nim said to the siblings as Suga thanked him and so does SooAh.

-SooAh's POV-
"Oppa. Where are we going now? And why is your disguise too obvious that you are Suga?" I asked suga Oppa as he wears his daily clothing which is obviously Black shirt, pants, Black cap and a black mask. "Aish stop complaining and let's just go to the amusement park. I know you really wanted to go there. Then let's go eat some meat so you can be chubby" Suga Oppa said as he jokingly headlock me. My manager drove us to the amusement park. Why is my manager coming with us? I don't know bang pd-nim told us that he has to come with us because he is the only staff who knows about our relationship. As soon as we Reach the Amusement park crowds of people are laughing and doing some other fun stuffs. suga Oppa pulled me to the Churros Section. why is he always hungry. After we ate churros we go for the rides. Suga Oppa and I being a scaredy cats we pulled my manager with us so he can ride with us in the viking and roller coaster. We rode plenty of rides and even get splashed by water in the water rides. it was nearly dinner time when we left the amusement park. "Psst. SooAh-yah where would you want to eat?" Suga Oppa asked me as we road the car. "Oppa Barbecue! Or lamb skewers anywhere as long as they have both of that" Suga Oppa smiled and slightly laughed at my answer. It's been almost two years since we have fun together like this. It is really hard to hide about our relationship. Specially to the fans. And of course to our own members. If the members and staffs know about our relationship it was easy to talk and bond with each other but no we have to hide it to everyone. I understand Suga Oppa but. Trisha is no longer here in Korea. She is in who knows where in part of America. Is he still scared that those incidents will happen again? "Ah! SooAh-yah i forgot to tell you. A few days ago I talked to Jimin about us being siblings. He knows about us. I told him everything and Why I don't want to reveal our relationship as siblings." Suga Oppa said as he looked at me "Oh really? No wonder Jimin Oppa is being weird. Oppa. Jasmine Unnie also know about us." I Told Suga Oppa as he continue to listen to me " well atleast you can talk to someone when I'm not around" Suga Oppa said and I just Laughed at his statement. As soon as we arrived at the restaurant we eat  he prdered everything all kinds of meat and Kimchi Stew with the lunchbox. He surely do know what I love to eat. As we start to eat with my manager I somehow started to feel something strange. but I set it aside as I don't want to ruin anything. After we ate we go back to BigHit Ent. And I saw Jimin Oppa walking so as soon as Suga Oppa and I got down of the Car we called Jimin Oppa "Jimin-Ah!"/"Jimin Oppa!" He looked at us shocked thag we are together. "Yah hyung why are you guys out here together?" Jimin Oppa asked "Oppa. Pd-nim gave us tge permission to spend the day together cause you guys will be busy in the world tour." Jimin Oppa just nod at us and we all go to the building together. It's nearly september 1 today. Only 5 minutes left and it will be September 1 already. As soon as we got inside the building Suga Oppa and I parted ways as I head to the 3rd floor practice room and He and Jimin Oppa to the 4th floor. While I was walking to the dance practice room I feel so creepy because it is so quiet normally it would be so noisy because of the Unnies but now it is so quiet. As I entered the dance practice room The lights are opened and there is a letter in the Mirror. "SooAh-yah The Unnies are done practicing if you need something we are at the Recording studio" Weird they would normally text me not leave a letter. As I head to the main Recording room I saw Pdogg Oppa and he just gave me another letter "Aigoo our SooAh why are you so late. We just finished recording. Please don't be mad. We head out to the cafeteria to eat dinner." I just thanked Pdogg Oppa and I was slightly getting irritated. They are trying to trick me again. As I got down the Cafeteria I saw Jungkook Sunbaenim there "Sunbaenim! Have you seen my Unnies?" I asked him as he goes near me "No. I am also looking for the hyungs. Come I'll help you find your Unnies first. They said that they are here in the Cafeteria "SooAh-ssi, Jungkook-ssi your members are all in the dance practice room at the 4th floor you guys have a meeting both of you must be so late you should go mow." The chef on the cafeteria said as Jungkook sunbaenim and I looked at each other wide eyed and run to the Elevator as soon as we reached the 4th floor we searched the dance practice rooms and when we got ti the main room The lights flicked open and Confetti's where thrown at us. "Hapoy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday To You Happy Birthday our dear SooAh and Jungkook Happy Birthday to you" the members all sang as Jasmine Unnie and Jimin Oppa bought the cakes to us so we can blow it "SooAh-yah JungKook-Ah blow the candles and make a wish" Jimin Oppa said and I did as what I was told. After we bpew the candles we ate the cake and talked so many fun stuffs. "Yah SooAh is already 19 waah. I can't believe it. We met her when she was 15 and now she is starting to become the Girl version of Jungkook" V sunbaenim said as the members laughed at his statement "the difference was SooAh just talk casually to us but Jungkook shnbaenim still use honorifics to BTS Sunbaenim" SeungHwa Unnie said that made everyone laughed so hars.We spent the midnight playing and taking pictures and Eating nonstop. We got home by 2am. I got ready to sleep when Jasmine Unnie gave me something. "Suga Sunbaenim is outside he said he and Jimin Sunbaenim just drop of to give his gift to you and also the whole BTS members gift." She said smiling as I took the gift from her. "Thank You Unnie let's go to sleep now cause tomorrow is gonna be a stressful day" Unnie just laughed at me and kissed me on my forehead and headed of to her bed. I closed my eyes and drifted of to the dreamland.
*The next day*
"SooAh-yah Wake up faster wake up you have to see what's on the internet faster!" Mina Unnie said which make me woke up "Unnie what's the problem what is on the internet?" I asked half asleep and half awake "You and BTS Suga Sunbaenim were said to be dating! There had been photos of yoh guys from the amusemant park to the dinner last night. There is also a picture of Both of you with Jimin Sunbaenim walking to the building!" As Unnie said that I became completely awake "WHAT?! Did the Company called about it?! What did manager oppa said?" I asked panicking "SooAh yah the company is trying to denied the rumor. But you surely have to explain something to us. BTS sunbaenim also already saw the Issue. We are all expected by Bang Pd-nim at the building by 1pm you should go get ready" As soon as Mina Unnie left the room Jasmine Unnie came "SooAh-yah what are you going to do?" Jasmine Unnie asked me "Whatever Suga Oppa's Decision is I will go with it." I said as I sifhed and Walked to the Bathroom. After I dressed i walked out of our room and saw all the Unnies looking at me worriedly "Unnie you guys don't have to be worried I am fine. Besides I was with My Personal manager during that time." The Unnies just nod and smiled at me but I know they are still worried. The whole car ride was quiet. The front gate of the building was full of reporters so we entered the building through the second gate at the back. As soon as the Unnies and I got at the dance Practice room bang Pd-nim talked to Suga Oppa and me "You guys have to tell the truth to your members. They are more worried than I am. After you told the truth to them then we will think of a way on how to solve the issue and sue the one wgo posted it okay?" Pd-nim said I looked at Suga Oppa "we have no choice. Besides its for the good that the members should know about us being siblings right?" I just nod my haid and smiled at him. As soon as we faced the members I started to sweat Bang Pd-nim laughed at my actions "Uhmm. Okay how are gonna explain this" Suga Oppa said to them "Then start explaining on how you guys were on a date." JungKook Sunbaenim said I looked at him and he was slightly mad? I don't know I'm not good in reading expressions. "Okay. So yes yesterday we went out to go to amusement park and spend the day together but we are clearly not dating" Suga Oppa said "then what are you? Flirting?" JungKook Sunbaenim said which Suga Oppa somehow got mad "JungKook-Ah i don't know what you were trying ro say but I will never date SooAh!" Suga Oppa shouted which made all of us quiet "Then explain to us what where those pictures!" JungKook Sunbaenim shouted back "Why are you getting so mad about this JungKook-Ah?! You are not even dating her remember?!" I got so quiet. Suga Oppa and Jungkook Sunbaenim is already fighting "JungKook-Ah Suga Hyung is right. You have no right to be mad at him about the pictures. You're not even dating SooAh" Jimin Oppa Defended Suga Oppa JungKook Oppa just kept Quiet after Jimin Oppa said those. "Suga Oppa and I are not dating." I looked at Suga Oppa and he nodded

"We are"/"We are"...
-
Okay everyone cliff hanger 😊 Wait for the next episode next week saturday thankyou for the 500+ reads 🙁 I really appreciate it. I never even Imagined that someone will read this cause this is my first time writing a story. Please do cheer for me I'm a first year College student taking BSHRM and We will be having a Pre-lim examination this Monday-Thursday please pray for me thankyou again to everyone who read this book 💞😘