Chapter One

NATSU'S P.O.V

I walked into the Gild and started to talk to Lucy.

"Question" asked Lucy.

"Hmm" I hummed in response. 

"Well, I herd from a few people that you are gay for Gray" she responded timidly.

I'm not sure why but my face went a light shade of crimson as my heart started to race. 

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT FUCKING IDEA. THEIRS NO WAY IN HELL THAT I WOULD LIKE THAT ICE PANSY" I yelled as everyone in the Gild looked at us.

I growled and stomped outside the Gild.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Natsu found Gray just outside the Gild next to a tree just siting their.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!" Natsu yelled picking  him up by his necklace.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME!!" Gray yelled in response.

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU STARTED THE RUMOR OF ME BEING GAY FOR YOU ILL BEAT YOU TO A PULP!!" Natsu growled.

Gray didn't even know about the rumor but was very pleased at how angry it made Natsu. He let a smirk creep on to his face.

"Well then I guess you are because if you weren't you wouldn't be so flustered about it flame brane" Gray chuckled out.

Natsu let go of him with a growl. 

As he hit the ground Natsu screamed. "I'M NOT GAY FOR YOU GRAY" then stomped off.

NATSU'S P.O.V

I stormed off to my house grumbling and mumbling nothingness. When I made it home I plopped onto my bed with a sigh. 'why did I blush when she said that'. 'I'm so confused do I... no way... do I like Gray?' that was my last thought before I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Gray just finished a job. It wasn't a hard job. We were at the train station and Gray pined me on the wall. His hands on both sides of me. My face went red when I opened my mouth to speak and he opened his mouth as wide as mine. His lips were just inches away from me now. My breath hitched as I felt the heat of his breathing.

"G-Gray" I stuttered my mouth still agape.

He chuckled and started to lean in with something in his eyes I have never seen before.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Natsu...................NATSU!!" Lucy yelled.

I shot up.

"WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP YOU ASSHOLE!!!" I screamed.

'Damn not even in my dreams'.

She giggled. 

"Were you really having that good of a dream about Gray" she chuckled.

"WHAT THAT ICE FREAK WASN'T IN MY DAMN DREAM" I growled.

"Then why did you stutter his name in your sleep... were you having a dirty dream about him".

 'ummm'

"HELL NO I WAS BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF HIM" I lied.

"Well it sounded like a moan to me".

I swallowed hard.

"DON'T YOU TELL A DAMN PERSON ABOUT THIS" I defended.

"Only if you answer this honestly" she implied.

"K" I spoke. 

"Do you or do you not like Gray?" she asked.

"I-I don't know... I mean I think I do".

"REALY" she squealed almost fangirling.

"Yes, now don't tell a soul".

"Ok, you have my word" Lucy replied. 

soon after she left. Now there I lay. 

'what just happened'.

Words: 512

A/N: Thats my first chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it.I'll update soon

luv ya ❤✌😉