Chapter three

NATSU'S P.O.V

We made it back to the guild in silence. We opened the door and instantly back to fighting. All I could think about was the kiss. It felt like a dream. "Natsu!!" I heard a little blue cat scream. "Hay Happy" I said as happy hugged me. "Lucy was so mean to me" He wined. "Hay.. stop lying Happy". I chuckled. "Sorry Happy...It must have been horrible". She huffed at me. She started to fidget with the bottom of her shorts. "So um Natsu" She started to mumble after that. I zoned out looking at Gray. He was looking at me, as our eyes met I blushed. I quickly looked at Lucy. She was blushing. "She loves him~" Happy teased. "I do" she mumbled loud enough for me to hear. I blushed trying to think of a way to doge the situation. "So do you like me". "um Lucy I'm taken". "what!!!???" both Lucy and Happy asked at the same time. "who is she?". "It doesn't matter". Lucy broke down in tears and ran out of the guild. Everyone looked at me. I walked out.

"So Natsu who is she" Happy asked. I blushed. "he" he looked at me confused. "It's a guy Happy". "WHAT!! WHO!!". "Promise not to tell" He nodded. "It's Gray" "GRAY!! I DON'T BELEAVE YOU" I felt arms wrap around my wast. My face went read as someone kissed my cheek. "he's telling the truth" It was Gray."Natsu can I come over tonight". My heart started to race."s-sure" He turned me around kissing me. It was a deep kiss filled with a hint of lust. This made me quite bashful when he pulled away. "see you at 5" he winked before walking away. I looked at the time it was 4:00. "shit" I mumbled under my breath. I started to run home.

I got home and started to clean. when I was done I sat on my couch. I looked at the clock 5:01. My heart was beating so fast. I felt someone sit next to me. I jumped alarmed. "hello". I blushed "Hi ice brains". Gray looked at me smugly. "I didn't know I had this much of an affect on you". I looked away. "shut the fuck up". "hmm I wounder" He put his hand on my upper thigh. I gasped as my head snapped in his direction. He chuckled removing his hand. "lets play a game" "what kind of game?" . He got up and put in a racing game.

After a few minutes of playing we were on the last lap. He was right behind me. I could see the finish line. "I'm gonna win" he chuckled in response. He moved his hand to my thigh making his way to my crotch. I gasped looking at him when he hit my crotch. He removed his hand and put down the controller. He looked at me and said "I win". My head snapped to the screen. sure enough he won. "But you cheated". He smiled "You know you liked it". I felt the blood rush to my face.

"I could give you more, if you want me to make it up to you"

533 words.