Chapter four (Smut)

(not my art)

Natsu's POV

"I could give you more, if you want me to make it up to you."

I blushed at this remark. He then grabbed my chin pulling me in for a kiss. This kiss was different from the other ones. It was lustful and heated. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip. I decided not to open my mouth to see his reaction. He let out a low growl. He then grinded on my crotch ruffly with his causing us both to moan. He took this opportunity to fill My mouth with his tongue. He left no surface untouched. He pined me down on my couch, the kiss got more aggressive as he did so. I let out small moans as he grabbed my ass. He let out a chuckle pulling away from the kiss. Saliva was connecting our tongues.

He removed both of our shirts almost simultaneously. I blushed looking at his toned body. he chuckled with a toothy grin. He kissed the nape of my neck at witch I instantly moaned. He started to bite and suck at that spot palming me through my shorts. My face went a deep shade of red. He smiled pulling away taking his hand off my crotch. I was panting as he took off my pants his following. I looked down at his bulge and from the looks of it i'm gonna get destroyed. He quickly removed my anticipation by pulling out his dick. I swallowed hard.

"suck" was all he said.

I couldn't respond so I just flipped us over laying in between his legs. I hovered over his cock kissing his tip. He shivered in response.

I wrapped my tongue around his tip slowly taking him in my mouth. I started bobbing my head while pumping what couldn't fit. Heavenly noises escaped his mouth as I did so. He ran his fingers thrue my hair lightly tugging tufts of hair evry once in a while. His actions caused me to moan evry so often. He roughly tugged a hand full of my hair.

"I'm close" was all he said, eyes clamped shut.

I pulled away leaving him on the edge. He let out a growl.

He fliped us over undressing me along the way.

"Your gonna pay for that" he whispered in my ear seductively.

A chill went down my spine at his words. He positioned himself at my entrance slowly pushing in. I moaned in pain.

"Gray it hurts" I said slightly shifting in discomfort.

"I know, it will be OK" he said softly, wiping the tear that started to fall down my face.

He started to move slowly and carefully.

"Oh fuck" I slightly moaned as the pain started to turn into pleasure.

He took this as a sign to go faster and a bit harder. The faster he went the louder I moaned.

"Oh~ fuck DADDY~" I screamed in pleasure.

"F~FASTER". He started moveing at almost inhuman speeds. 

 came feeling his hot liquid fill me. He pulled out panting.

"That was amazing" he spoke softly between pants.

I nodded in agreement knowing I wouldn't be able to talk even if I tried.

"I love you Natsu." That was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep in my lovers chest.

551 words

A/N: Ik its been a while. I kinda forgot about this story. Anyway hope u enjoyed the first smut of this book. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Luv ya piece