Chapter six

Natsu's POV

We walked out of my house Gray's arm around my shoulders. The walk was long but he didn't seem to mind. As we walked into town I expected him to pull away. To my surprise he stood tall with his arm around me, proudly grinning at the confused and dirty looks we received. my face was burning in embarrassment.

"B-babe... what are you doing?" I asked flustered. 

"Showing you off" he responded simply with a chuckle his arm moving from my shoulders to around my waist. 

I took a deep breath holding it in as the guild emerged. The tension built as Gray reached for the handle. The world seemed to slow as he pushed the door open. Every eye in the room was on us. I started to panic not knowing how to react. He must of realized because he started to draw circles on my side with his thumb. The room was dead silent, the tension was so thick you could cut it. Out of no where Lucy bursted into laughter. 

"OH...MY GOD... WHO DID...YOU GUYS LOSE A BET TO...THIS TIME!!??" Lucy belted out in between her loud laugh. 

My face went read as everyone else in the room laughed along. The room was full of laughter for what seemed like forever until Gray jumped in.

"No one...Me and Natsu are together" He said loud and calm.

Everyone in the room went dead silent. I shifted closer to Gray feeling extremely uncomfortable. He only tightened his grip. 

"Is this a joke" Erza asked in an intimidating tone looking at Gray.

"No" Gray stated standing his ground.

Erza looked at me with question in her eyes. I simply nodded.

"That is grate... No mater what you guys chose to do we will all support you" she said genuinely.

I looked at Grays face. His smile made me overflow with joy. I glanced around the room everyone seemed to be supporting Erza's claim. Me and Gray walked in slowly siting down at the bar talking about plans for our next mission. 

//////Time skip\\\\\\\

"Where we going?" I questioned in anticipation. My view of the world in front of me was covered by a blindfold.

"You'll see"

I could tell he was smiling by the tone of his voice. I relaxed as he guided me threw the area. Suddenly we came to an abrupt stop. He untied my blindfold in excitement that quickly rubbed off on me making me jittery. As my eyes adjusted to the dim light my jaw dropped in awe at the beautiful sight in front of me. A field filled with long green grass and an assortment of different colored flowers scattered all over it. The field was complimented by the orange and pink hue of the sun setting. I gave Gray a huge hug than rain into the field.

I sat down looking at the sun. The different shades seemed so surreal. Gray plopped dawn next to me wrapping an arm around me. I instantly embraced him.

"Thank you so much Gray"

"It's my pleasure"

I smiled. Pulling him in for a kiss. My heart danced at the slow passionate kiss. I pulled away still inches away from his lips. He smiled in satisfaction so did I. I inched away laying down in the grass, him following right behind. It was now dark. I cuddled into his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"I love you Gray"

"I love you too... Forever and always"

"You promise?"

"I promise"

566 words

------------

(A/n): Hay guys Im back. Ik its been a long time and i'm sorry for that. Expect more updates. Feel free to comment any suggestions or errors. 

Luv Ya❤️