8

Grayson's POV

I opened my eyes and instantly remembered what happened last night, with Allison.

She's hurting and it's all my fault.

But at the same time I saved her, she would have been dead by now.

I change into some comfy clothes and got downstairs, but Allison is no where to be seen. I walk up again and open her door slowly, going in and sitting beside her sleeping figure. She looks so peaceful. I brushed the hair from her face before saying, "I'm sorry."

I stand up from the bed and leave her room, closing the door behind.

I know what's going to make me feel good and forget everything,

Weed.

****

After a few hours

I could barely make my way to the front door. I can't feel my legs walking, but still I am.

I close the door and I turn my attention to the kitchen ,where I see Alison.

She looks at me for a moment but then turns around.

As I was walking towards her I lost my balance but I hold her hand for support.

She removes it.

"Stop running away from me." I whisper to her. I don't know if she heard me because I didn't heard myself neither.

"Say something." I shout at her.

She looks down, avoiding to meet my eyes.

"Stop being childish and fucking answer me." I tell her but still get no response.

"Look at me." I move her chin upwards to meet her eyes. She had tears forming. But I don't care. She needs to be more respectful with me, as I saved her life.
"I'm gonna make you regret it."

Allison is mine and I can do whatever I want with her.

She is about to take a few steps back, away from me, but I catch her by the wrist, revealing her cuts.

I can't feel the amount of pressure I put into her but I see her hurting.

"Let me go!" She screamed and I ignored her. She continued this until we got into my bedroom.

"I have never ever hated someone this much in my life. I fucking hate you." She screamed and I walked over to her.

I don't know what I'm doing at this point. I can't think clearly. The weed is messing with me.

"Well, since you hate me." I started, throwing her on the bed. "I'm gonna fuck you like I hate you."

"W-what?"

"The only thing I want to hear from you is you screaming my name, nothing else, so this means you should be quite now." I said and she started crying.

I slipped my shirt off and climbed onto her, smirking.

"I'm gonna have so much fun."