13

His lips are so soft against mine. I'm so confused and shocked. He then caresses my face with his hand gently. I gave in and return the kiss. My hands shoot up into his hair. It's so soft.

"Wait." He lets me go but our lips are still connected.

"What.."

"We have to stop." He says trying to stop me.

"No." I say and bite his lip.

He was about to kiss back when he breaks our kiss. "I said STOP." He yells and pushes me away. I stare at him shocked.

He closes his eyes and runs his hand through his hair "I'm sorry but this is so wrong." He wishers softly and leaves the room quickly.

I felt so useless and worthless at that moment.

But I'm not gonna deny that...

That kiss was absolutely amazing.. I swear I felt fireworks. James never kissed me like that.

But the real problem here is why did he stop the kiss? Was I really bad? Maybe he regrets it.

The only thing I know is that his action made me feel really insecure.

God this guy is messing with my thoughts.

I get out of my room and head to the kitchen. I glance over at Grayson watching 'The Fosters' in the living room.

I walk into the living room quietly when he looks up at me and mutes the TV when he sees me.

"Why did you do that?" I ask, referring to him muting the TV.

He gets up and sits closer to me. He turns his body towards me.

"Yes?" I ask awkwardly.

"I'm sorry... about what happened earlier. I shouldn't have done that."

"Why?" I ask. "Why shouldn't you have done that?"

But before he could say anything, I smack my lips against his. He returns it and I climb on top of him, continuing.

After awhile, we stop and I'm breathless. So he is. I lean back and stare in his beautiful eyes.

"So what are we doing?" I ask him, to be honest, I don't know where we stand and I don't know how he feels.

"I don't know."

I blush at the thought of us dating. "You look so cute when you blush." He says, stroking my cheek with his fingers.

"Do you.." I blush again.

"Come on baby. Just say whatever's on your mind." He just called me baby.

"D-Do you wanna l-like?" I shutter.

He stays quite for a bit. "I don't know..."