23- Video

JJ smiled as she looked through the photos from yesterday and the morning. The car slowed down and she looked up to see them waiting in a line of traffic.

"Not that I don't love it, but why are there so many pictures of me and Lara in here? I thought you were taking pictures of everyone?"

"I did. But you're my girlfriend and you're beautiful and you looked beyond amazing yesterday and doing a lot of cute things. And plus the both of you together melt my heart because she always seems so happy with you. Also, can I add that candid photos of you either turn out amazing or you look like a troll."

"Fuck off." JJ took out her phone when he started to drive again. "Hey babe?"

"Yes cara?"

JJ giggled and he turned towards her for a second. "Nothing I just wanted to hear you say that. But can I just say you are the like the most observant driver ever. Sometimes I feel like you forget I'm in the car."

"Since you're recording, I would like to inform everyone that I passed with only one minor for my driving test. And that was for parallel parking."

"Oh here he is, Mr perfection." Neil laughed as he slowed to a stop. He gently placed a hand on her knee as he looked over to her. "Two hands on the wheel mister one minor."

"First, never say that again. Secondly, how can I ever forget I've got the most beautiful woman beside me." He leaned closer. "Can I have a kiss before the light turns red?"

"Of course you can." JJ leaned towards him for a kiss. After a few seconds, Neil pulled back, took his hand off her and continued driving. "Can I take a picture of you?"

"Of course."

"I mean can I take a picture and you not delete it after?" Neil shook his head with a laugh just as JJ took a picture. He saw the flash go off and turned towards her quickly. "Too late. You look cute. Have I told you how much I love your smile?"

"Must you always call me cute?"

"Then stop being cute." Neil groaned as he pulled into the car park. "I mean it, you're fucking adorable."

"Cara, you're knocking my self confidence."

"How?" she said as she stepped out the car. "You're very cute and adorable. You treat me the best I've ever been treated in any relationship." Neil met her by the door and sighed. "You would rather us cuddle on the sofa or the floor to be exact than have sex and you always like holding and kissing me. How is that not adorable?"

"Because you call girls cute."

"Oh babe, don't worry." She slipped her hands through his open jacket and smiled. "You're extremely sexy too. And handsome. You know exactly what my body likes and I tell you this with confidence you have made me cum more times in these past few weeks than most people have in months. Your hands? God they feel amazing. And your lips? You know exactly how to please me. And please, don't even get me started on how sexy you looked today walking around with your boxers and those thighs of yours. I wanted nothing more than to jump on you." Neil looked down at her with a frown. He traced his thumb over her lips before leaning down to kiss her.

"You're perfect," he whispered. "Everything and more for what I could have ever asked for."

"You're telling me things I already know," she said with a smirk. "I can feel someone is happy."

"Oh shut up," he mumbled before adjusting his jeans. "You know...how on our first date we said that we were falling for each other? You are not making this easy. I feel like the more time I spend with you, I'm just hitting fast forward."