1: The Beginning

Sooo this is is my 10th Larry story and I'm a bit nervous to post it because it's a bit unlike everything I've written so far. I'm not sure the first chapter is that interesting, but I've got so many ideas for this story and I think it has so much potential I'd love to continue it if it sparks interest.

You guys voted on my poll for me to focus on this story, so I did :)

It's inspired by the Netflix series "La casa de papel" aka "Money Heist", obviously a bit different than the actual story, but the idea is based off of it. If you haven't watched it, I strongly recommend it because it's one of the best Tv Shows I've ever watched.

P.s. There is gun use and not too graphic descriptions of violence in the story, so please do not read if it's triggering. I do NOT condone gun violence and if it were after me, I'd end people's ability to purchase guns. Everything is fiction.

Let me know what you think of it :) (Also watch the Trailer because I made it and it would give a basic idea of what the story is about)

Happy reading and let me know what you think about it throughout the story :D

-------

Louis Tomlinson got his first tattoo when he was fifteen. It was a small bird on his ribcage, symbolizing his need of freedom and his longing for greater things. When his father saw it, two hours later when Louis was changing into his pajamas, he screamed for five days straight and grounded Louis for a month.

His second tattoo came six months later: a compass to represent the fact that he will go wherever life takes him. His father flipped out again and slapped him across the face as he yelled.

When he got his third tattoo, eight months after the first one, two days before his sixteenth birthday, his father beat him senselessly. It wasn't because his father had always been the typical communist type, but because Louis was the only one out of their five kids who didn't do as he was told.

After the beating, he ran away from home and actually managed to stay away for two days, until he got way too hungry and tired of sleeping under bridges.

He remembers the day he went back home even now, as if it happened yesterday, not five years ago.

He remembers ringing the doorbell and waiting five minutes for someone to answer. He remembers trying the front door, only to realize that it was open all along. He also remembers finding his entire family on the living room floor in a pool of blood. They've been stabbed to death; all six of them, their bodies aligned neatly next to each other, right next to the couch.

The first thing he did was throw up all over his sneakers. The second thing was crying and yelling and screaming, all at the same time.

His oldest sister let out a cry and Louis fell down to his knees, getting blood all over his pants, as he shook her shoulder. He took the large knife that lied next to her head and looked at it, still not comprehending what had happened.

"Lottie. Fuck, Lottie, what happened? Who did this?" he pleaded and froze when he heard police sirens blaring, getting closer.

"Run." Lottie managed to choke out.

Louis did just that. He ran out of the house through the backdoor, and didn't stop until he reached the woods, heavily panting and crying.

And he's been running ever since.

He's seen what people have been saying about him: that he's crazy, that he used drugs and killed his whole family because he was high, that he would get tried as an adult if he ever got caught by the police, because his fingerprints were all over the murder weapon.