Day 5, Part 2

Gigi Hadid, 19 - Silver. Wanted for posing as a prostitute just to steal from rich men and for counterfeiting money. "The Money Maker." 

Here is the seventh chapter, which took a lot longer to write than I had expected. Still, thaaaank youuu for your patience and hope you enjoy it :D

Happy reading ! :)

----

Day 5 – 100 hours into the heist (Monday, 24th, 4:04pm)

Thirty minutes later, the Chemist doesn't call like she said she would. And she always calls on the dot.

"Do you think something's wrong?" Gigi asks in the break room. There are more people there now. Besides the heist men and Harry, Hailee's and Zayn's team all are in the room with them now, chatting as if they were in a café, not in a bank heist. Nick is also there, because Liam has replaced him in the basement, along with his and Louis' team.

"I don't know. Maybe something came up." Louis reasons. "I tried calling, no answer."

"I think we should be worried." Nick butts in. "If she doesn't call in four hours, we need to put plan Chernobyl into action."

Plan Chernobyl is the worst-case scenario; if the police try to come in with massive weapons and all the lot, they have to abandon everything a make a run for it through the back entrance. Which is basically suicide.

"Let's not get carried away. I know she's going to call." Louis says, rolling his eyes. Nick always has to be dramatic as if they were in a movie.

"Four hours, then I'm pulling the plug on this." Nick warns, before turning around and leaving the room.

Everyone is looking at Louis now. When did people start looking at him for answers? Nick was supposed to be the appointed leader and take of everyone's worries while Louis was one of the men who kept people in place. Somehow, he's doing both his and Nick's job.

Hailee has chosen Mrs. Jackson, a forty-five-year-old woman to be her right hand and Zayn has chosen her husband, Mr. Jackson, as his. Gigi presents Layla as hers, telling them that she's been doing a great job downstairs printing and counting money efficiently.

"It's been my job for twenty years; I know how to do it." she says, genuinely smiling.

Eleanor tells them that both Mr. Evans and Josh are hers, because she's been working with them on the escape route in the vault, and they didn't want to join the other men in rioting when they proposed it one night.

When Louis tells them that Harry offered to be his "associate", his colleagues raise their eyebrows. Nobody expected for Harry to even be on the right-side room of the lobby, except for Louis.

"From now on, I want team Oxygen to take care of the food and well-being of everyone inside this bank. I want more meals for the hostages and us as well, better organized in terms of timing and quantity. I also want the hostages to be able to talk to each other, feel comfortable for the time remaining, because they're not caged animals. Then I want Zinc's team to go and help with the money packing downstairs. And my team" he looks at Harry "should get the message along to Mercury. Put a TV in the basement. Read them a book, I don't care. Just let them relax."

The phone suddenly rings. The room goes silent.

Gigi picks it up.

"Hello?"

She listens for a moment, then points the phone in Louis' direction. "It's for us. Everybody, out."

Everyone but the people Louis entered the bank with leaves to do what Louis just told them. He presses the speaker button.