Day 3

Liam Payne, 20 - Iron. Wanted because he beat up and tortured guys for the mafia. "The Muscle."

Thank you for all the lovely comments on the last chapter and sorry for the long wait! I fought the biggest writer's block I've ever had, but I hope this chapter makes up for it :)

Let me know what you think by leaving comments throughout and don't forget to read the end notes!

Happy reading :)

-----

Day 3 – 46 hours into the heist (Saturday, 22nd, 9:05am)

"What do we have here?" Nick asks, holding up the phone as he smirks at Harry, who's currently in a whole other dimension, shitting himself and praying to the Gods above to give him mercy.

Harry's a dead man. Everyone knows it. Mercury yells out at Oxygen, who's walking up and down the hallway, to come and get the rest of the guys downstairs, which leaves Harry alone with Louis and him, aka the devil incarnate himself.

"Where did you get this? Did you think you'd get away with it?" Mercury laughs before he throws the phone on the ground and smashes it with his foot.

Should Harry run right now? He's going to get killed, he knows that.

"This is because of you, you know that, right?" Mercury asks Louis, who's currently looking at Harry with disappointment on his face.

"How the fuck is this my fault?" Louis asks, nostrils flaring.

"You were the one supervising him for the past three days and you didn't see him taking the phone?"

Louis shakes his head. "I have no idea when he took the phone, or how he sneaked it out."

There's disappointment on Louis' face and Harry feels like he can't breathe. Mercury's expression is terrifying, like he's about to blow everything up because of this.

"These hostages are never going to respect us and are going to keep trying to pull shit like this unless we teach them a lesson."

And okay, Harry's head is spinning right now, because Mercury sounds serious and Louis isn't saying anything. There's no way they're going to shoot him, right? Right????

"So what do you want me to do, Mercury? Kill this kid?"

Mercury nods and Harry's heart drops into his pants. Oh fuck, he's serious.

"You're not serious." Louis blankly says and looks at Harry. "She clearly said we shouldn't kill-"

"I don't give a fuck what she said, to be honest. She's not in here with us, she doesn't go through what we go through. She made those rules without knowing what would happen or how things were going to unfold."

There's a commotion outside and Mercury looks at the door before he looks back at the two of them.

"Kill him now, or I'll do it." he spits before he's out the door.

Harry watches the door shut behind him and feels like he can't breathe.

When he turns around to face Louis, there's a gun pointed at him.

"What are you doing?" he asks, raising his hands up in defense.

"I need to..." Louis trails off, still holding the gun up to Harry's chest.

"Please don't shoot me, I promise I won't try to-"

"Shut up." Louis groans, running a hand through his hair in a frustrated manner.

"Look, look." Harry says, trying to calm him down. He has no idea what to do or say, he's just panicking because Louis is panicking, when he's the one who's supposed to know what to do (or not to do) in this situation. "You can shoot me in the leg, okay? So there's blood."