2: Day 1

Louis Tomlinson, 21 - Hydrogen. Has been on the run since he was 16, because he's framed for his family's murder in Doncaster. "The missing piece."

----
So this is the second chapter, let me know what you think in the comments :)

Chapter warnings: non-graphic description of gun violence and violence in general, mention of panic attacks

p.s. I also want to mention once again that I am completely against guns, but it's fiction and it's a heist AU.

I read all of your comments so keep them coming, they motivate me :)

Also, if any of you would like to make a collage or something for the book, I'd be happy to see them and post them !

Happy reading! :)

----

Day 1 - 2 hours into the heist (Thursday, 20th , 2pm)

19-year-old boy has heart attack because of the blue in a robber's eyes

Louis (Harry's 99.99% sure that's his name now) blinks at him and lowers his gun in a moment of weakness. Now, if Harry were in a spy movie and would have the guts to do it, he'd take the gun away from him and save the day.

But it's not a spy movie and Harry's not a bad guy, therefore he doesn't even bother to take the gun away. Maybe later. Or never.

"Get moving, hostage." Louis growls and hoists his gun back up, motioning towards the direction they were going.

Harry doesn't object. Mainly because he has a gun pointed at him (lowkey because he likes the deep voice Louis' making right now, in contrast to his usually, slightly high-pitched voice-not that the voice isn't beautiful and-okay, he's getting carried away from the situation at hand; the guy's a robber for God's sake).

The situation hasn't changed downstairs; the two girls (Oxygen -aka Niall's weird crush- and Silver - aka the one who could be a model but chose a more dangerous profession) are writing down names and taking personal information such as disabilities, mental health problems (and health problems in general) and allergies. Everyone's in a red suit by now, which is clever, so there's no doubt in Harry's mind that everything's been meticulously planned.

"Harry Styles, do you have any allergies or health problems?" Oxygen asks after Harry's sat down in his previous place. He shakes his head. Why do they know his name? Did they actually remember it when he wrote it down when he gave them his phone? He doesn't ask.

"Okay, so we got two vegetarians and one diabetic." Silver informs Louis, who nods and takes the lists. "Also, that one over there is six months pregnant."

Louis looks over to where she's pointing. "Try not to point any guns at her, okay? She's already stressed, we don't need to induce any more."

"Where are we going to sleep? What are we going to eat? Can't you just let us go?" one man asks and Mercury turns to look at him, before he slowly starts walking in his direction.

Stupid stupid stupid, Harry thinks, shaking his head. The last thing everyone needs is someone provoking these guys holding guns.

"Stand up." Mercury tells the man, who does as he's told, clearly shitting himself. "Do you have something to say?"

"N-no...it's just..."

"You want to get out? Be my guest." Mercury continues, holding the gun up to his head. "Steal my gun, c'mon. I dare you."

Harry bites his lip. He hates this guy. He hates them all. Who does this? Why do people do this?

Harry never really understood why there's evil in the world.