Weekend Update Fail/ Jimmy*Tina

-We are going live in 30 seconds.  Everyone get ready.- I was already sitting on my desk when I heard the announcement. The only problem was I was alone. Tina went missing and it seemed like she won't make it at the time. I knew I wouldn't be able to do the show alone, and all the other cast was doing another sketch. When I saw that it was only 10 seconds left, someone ran on the stage and sat down near me. I didn't even have time before the intro started playing and Update started. I was waiting for Tina's first joke so I could just look at her. She looked gorgeous, as always. Her hair was in a bit of a mess, but it only gave her more natural image. I knew I shouldn't be staring at her, but I just couldn't resist myself. Her eyes were shining. It's something I always saw when we were behind the desk or writing together on Thursday nights. I'm sure I have never seen a pair of eyes so beautifully alive. That's why people loved her. They looked at her and they could clearly see, she was having fun. They wanted to be where she was. She isn't only the person you liked when you watched her. She is the person you fantasize would like you if you would meet. 

I knew I had to stop staring at her before the cameras would cut to my face. I took a deep breath and started talking about a car that ran at hazelnuts. Tina loved that joke so much. I was walking into her office just to say:

- You wanna Jesus autograph?

And that always made her laugh. And I loved her laugh. It was honest and clear. Sometimes at the read table, I would just ignore all other sound and wait for her to laugh. Her laugh was also the only one I was waiting for when I read my jokes. I know how good she is at this, and her opinion was one of the only ones I cared about. 

When it was her joke I just looked at her messy hair. It was nearly the end of the Weekend Update, but I felt relentless urge to fix her hair. I mean they were perfect for me, but not TV. She was too late for hair& makeup. I knew why she was late, just like anybody in the studio. That's why nobody had a problem with her being late or not completely ready for the read thru. Her divorce was quite a huge thing, mostly because her husband also worked in Rockefeller 30 from time to time. 

She didn't really love him, I know that from her and Amy. I know she wanted to leave him, but he did it first. No matter how bad a marriage is, cheating always hurts. She still wasn't herself, but t made us closer. I know how hard time she is having now, and I wanna help her in any way possible. So for the past few days, I took care of her. Sometimes Ames took her, but she was busy being a new mother. I knew how much she cared about Tina, so I promised to be the best friend she ever got( besides Amy obviously). That's how I and Tina became inseparable. My office became her office, and my house her house. The first thing I was obligated to share with her was my fridge. I didn't know how much she can eat in one day, but whatever makes her happy. 

Thinking about it I just saw my hand raised in front of me. It landed on Tina's hair and I tried to fix it now really knowing how to do it. The audience started laughing. I looked at Tina. She was smiling, and ...did I saw it right. Was she blushing? I just looked at her and stuck her hair behind her ear. 

That's when I realized how close we actually were. Now like a bonding thing, no, no. If I would move our noses would collide. I didn't know what I should do, because to be honest, I didn't want to back out. I never felt better. Then I decided to do something crazy. I moved closer and watched Tina's reaction. She was now fully red, even her ears got a bit of a red color. I couldn't stop myself from looking at her lips. She said so many times, that she thinks they are too thin, but for me they are perfect. I saw her looking at me in a way, that I decide saw this. I don't want anything more than that.

So I moved even closer and collide our lips. It felt like I never kissed anybody before. Like it was my first real kiss, because it was the first time I had so many emotions. They were soft and gentle, just like her. It wasn't anything I've ever felt before. It wasn't rushed or too strong. It wasn't shy and unnatural. It was great. My mind was out the whole time. The only thing I could think about is her. How perfect she is in every single way. She was funny and clever and she felt like home. I don't know if that isn't the first time something actually fills like home. So natural and perfectly timed.

The thing that called me out of the trans is the audience. Someone in the first crowd starts clapping and now everyone claps and laughs. I took my lips off Tina's and she took a deeper breath. I look at her. She was smiling. That damned smile that hit me out of nowhere the first time we met. I couldn't help myself, so I smiled back. 

-For Weekend Update I'm Jimmy Fallon.

-And I'm Tina Fey. Goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow.

We throw our hands in the air and I just kissed her again and again and again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello. 

My name is Mary and this is a first chapter of my oneshot fanfiction. I hope you liked it. If you have any request for the stories write me. 

Love you, Mary.