Chapter 6

Months passed and everything between you and taehyung was good.

You got closer to each other, he call you every day, you talk for hours and still don't get enough from him.

The end of the school year was near, so it was getting hot because of summer.

It was break time so you went to the school yard trying to find taehyung.

As you walked in a water balloon greeted you in the face, when you open your eyes you saw taehyung laughing his ass off, and with that you started running after him all the school yard .

He end up the one running after you throwing the water balloon at you.

"Yaaaah!! Stop iiit"you said running away from him

"Hell no today is your day!!!! "he said throwing another balloon

It was the same for the next days

It was P.E class and it was taehyung's as well you went and play basketball toughest with our class.

"Oh my god! Im exhausted!"you said trying to catch your breath

"Let go and sit over there"he said and put his arm around your shoulder

You both sit on the ground and tried to relax a little.

"I really do enjoy my time with you"you said with a smile

" yeah me too"he said and returned the smile

" so what are you doing today after school?"you asked and drink some water

"Emm i don't i think i will go to the gym"he said "you?"

"Actual- aaaaaagh!!!"you screaming because of the sudden splashing.

You saw jungkook laughing sooo hard at you two.

"I will kill you jung jungkooooook!!!"you shouted asyou both started running after him

Yea jungkook is one of taehyung's best friend, and one of our group friends, he and taehyung have been friends since kindergarten.

Your first year was more than you thought it will be, you got a boyfriend that you love a lot, and made a lot of friends, your grade was low but it's okay you will try your best.

It was already the end of the school year, witch means everyone will go their separate way because of summer vacation.

You didn't see taehyung because he doesn't like the goodbye moments. So he just stayed home.

You didn't talk much in the summer but he called you sometimes, you watched movies online with each other on a call, you wanted to meet up with him but the problem was with your parents.

After 4 months

Ring ring

You took your phone and saw a notification.

"Call me when you're free"

Taehyung oppa 💜😇

Oh? I should call him now

You called him and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?"he said

"Oppa? what going on is everything alright?"you said