Chapter 42

Chapter 42

The plane finally lands softly on the ground as Harry wakes up. His face looking a bit flustered. Confusingly he looks out the window and then he rests his head on my shoulder. Humming softly of his tiredness. His hand into mine as he is softly mumbling words to me. Can't even understand anything I try asking him to start again.

'Few days ago, I lost you' he jumbles on again. Confusing. When did I run away, not like I wouldn't but when did I leave?

'When?'

'You did in my dream a few days ago. I let you die I couldn't believe I didn't save you when I had the time but, I soon died after' oh so that why he was mumbling in the sleep:

'Breathe darling'

'Breathe'

'You'll be fine'

'You'll be fine darling'

It didn't worry me as much now that I know what he was saying. So it was just a nightmare. Knowing him that if he does lose me, he will be more rage then the Hulk himself. He wants me safe and I appreciate it but I'm 17 and I can take care of myself, but he just doesn't trust me.

Jumping in my seat, I shock Harry. I just got a reminder. My birthday is coming tomorrow and I'll be 18 which means that I'll be an adult which also means that Harry better not rule me around.

'What happened?' he asked confused and angry.

'I'll tell you later' I say as he looks at me as everyone starts exiting the plane.

What do I want? Will he even give me anything? Will he get what I want if I told him? I don't know, but hopefully, I want something and I really hope I get it. But I just have to figure what that present is I want.

***

As Harry drives a rented car back to some house, I rest my head on the belt. I close and reopen my eyes. Repeated slowly and tiredly. Looking back to Harry, his face tired and he keeps on driving. I just don't want to end up in the hospital again.

'So why did you jump on the plane?' he asks clearly tired.

'Do you want to pull over and sleep a little?' I change the subject for Harry's help.

'No, we're almost there, just answer my question' he says rubbing the bags under his eyes.

'My birthday is tomorrow' I say smiling as his face as no expression.

'And I don't know what I want yet, but I hope you can get it for me when I think of something' I continue.

He looks at me and smirks.

'Let's just get this straight. Because you will be 18 doesn't mean that you have become an adult in my world, I still make your choices' he looks back on the road.

It was dark and the road clear as the night. We were or had to be the only ones driving on tonight's road. The roar of the car only being heard between Harry and me, little houses showed every 20 meters.

'I know' I lean back into my seat as I watch Harry make a turn into a street where modern houses were all shown.

I look out the window admiring all the beautiful modern houses. These houses better than the ones we were looking at before. They are all beautiful. But what wonders my mind is that Harry's stripper joint is not around here. No one near this place, same country but different street, road, highway. Where were we going?

'Where are we going?' I ask looking at all the houses, which must have cost at least over 600 thousand.

'You'll see' he says turning another corner to another road. This one was silent and no houses have shown but one house at the end. Taking about not even 1 minute to get to it when you just enter this street.

He pulls into the driveway as I take a look the house. It is amazing. The mansion beautifully tall, covered in white Taubmans paint. The giant pool placed in front of the house that captured everyone's attention. The four beach chairs hovered under an umbrella that covers two each. The house covered in lamps and windows that where covered by curtains inside of the house. The mini trees on the sides that put the whole house together.

The house itself just amazing. Two stories and a big triangular - cylinder thing in the middle. Two perfect balconies to take a look at all the beautiful things lying underneath them. Was this our house? Forever?

'Harry' I breathed out finally catching my breath.

'It's lovely' I speak again clearly blown away by the house.

'Just like you' he moans out looking at the house himself.

Unclicking the belt I open the car door running out the car and into the house. Didn't need to worry about Harry now. Grasping the doorknob so excited I turn the knob.

'Harry!' I yell.

'Gimmie the keys!' I yell turning around. He comes to me with the bags and the keys. I grab them excitedly out of his hands and run it into the hole. 

Walking inside I nearly faint. Two stairwells entering the kitchen on the top floor. On my right, there is a spare room and to my left, there is the lounge room. One bathroom under the left stairwell and a spare bedroom under the right stairwell. Walking, well running, up the stairs I look to my right and see a door. Then to my left, I see 2 doors. They are obviously bedrooms. In front of me were a kitchen and a dining table. The kitchen large and beautiful. Walking to the 2 doors I walk in the first one and look through it. Nothing but the little bathroom in the back of it. Not one piece of furniture. Well not surprised so is the other with the bathroom at the back. Walking past the kitchen to the other bedroom Harry runs to stop me.

'No. Not yet' he hums in my ear pinning me to the wall.

'But I want to see it' I pointed to the door.

'Not without me you're not' he playfully growls as he opens the door.

He lets me go and I turn into the room. A double bed placed right spank in the middle. A large window on the left overlooking the trees and bushes. 3 cupboards placed around the room. One of them with a mirror reflecting the wall. The giant room holding the big bathroom. Walking over to the bathroom scanning the room. A shower at the back and a toilet and sink a few steps next to it, then opposite the shower, there is a spar. I'll say it again. Spar. A spar. Oh my God, a spar. I squeal as Harry pops through the door.

'Don't wake her up' he whispers taking his pointer finger to his lips. Who was I waking up?

'Who is her?' I asked walking up to him.

He smiles widely taking my hand in his and moves me to the bed. A box.

'Take a look at the box. I promise you it's no spider or a creepy crawly' he smiles as I take my hands to the box.

I lift the flaps and look inside.

'Happy Birthday Baby' Harry shouts as I garb his bicep and scream.

'OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH!' I scream, jumping into Harry's arms.

I loved it. Box holding what I wanted for so long in my life. Quickly looking at the clock to make sure that is was past 12 at night. Yep, 12:07 AM.

I let go of Harry and look at him. Seductively looking into his eyes.

'Birthday sex?' I ask as he smiles and I bit my lower lip.

'Birthday sex' agreeing with me he pushes me onto the bed.

Best birthday ever!