Chapter 5 ⚢

⚢ ⚢ ⚢

                                   ⚢ ⚢ ⚢(AN she is so gorgeous how)

⚢ ⚢ ⚢
(AN she is so gorgeous how)

E-

Today Billie is coming over, yeah I know I want to freak out to. It's been a over month since I've first seen Billie and just over three weeks since that night she returned my phone.

The days are often Spent making fun of each other and sending each other memes 24/7. And the nights are us staying up on FaceTime and talking about our days and whatever else until one of us falls asleep. It's always Billie.

I'm not totally freaking out or anything that she's coming over, but I can't lie that a part of me it's slightly nervous to be in her presence. She's a nice person and she has a kind heart. But I can't help but feel intimidated.

The only thing I'm glad about is the fact that my parents aren't home, they never are. Which I guess is what they need to do to keep up with my house.

My house is big, too big for my liking. With over 7 bedrooms and such it's lonely when my parents aren't here. Even though it isn't much of a difference when they are.

I've never wanted to be like my parents, I hate their lifestyle. Instead of parenting they always seem to get a hundred dollar bill on my desk every single day. Even if they aren't even in town.

They've been doing it since my 13th birthday. And I haven't spent a dime of it. I just have a whole suitcase of money basically sitting under my bed and I haven't touched it to spend on myself.

I never chose this life, and I wouldn't have chose it if I even had a choice. When my parents are home they either totally ignore me or they scream at me because I'm not perfect. And I can't help it, no matter what I do they seem to constantly scream at me regardless of anything.

So I basically keep myself locked away in the library or in my room, reading, writing, singing. And they don't seem to bother me, I actually am starting to think that that's why they made the room into a home library. Just so I would spend all my time in here.

I hear a faint knock on the door, causing me to get up from my comfortable spot. I walk to the door and open it only to be greeted by Billie.

"Hey bil" I shyly tell her. she greets me back and steps in my house, she looks around the house almost in admiration.

She looks back at me with her blue eyes, the sight of that along with a closed mouth grin makes something go off inside me. I immediately get nervous, diverting my gaze away from her I stare at me feet.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask her. She shrugs her shoulders and looks around.

"Anything you want" she says. I smile as I lead her to my kitchen. I know that it might be a long shot and she might not want to do this but it's worth a try.