Chapter 30 ⚢

☾ ☾ ☾

                                   ☾ ☾ ☾E-

☾ ☾ ☾
E-

I swear, the more I'm around her. The more I literally want to strangle her to death. She always had her mouth running, and was constantly talking about everyone and everything.

Plus, if I even was a tiny bit loud she would tell me that I need to be quiet. Like yes, I understand that she likes her house to be quiet, but when I'm getting screamed at because I'm fucking breathing, that's a problem.

"Ember turn your phone down"

"Ember can you stop humming it's really loud"

"Why do you breath like that, like so loud?"

Like dude, let me breath at least without getting constantly talked about. If she isn't bitching about me breathing she's stalking me on my phone, asking me who I'm talking to.

The other day I called to order a pizza, and she literally was right by my ear asking who I was talking to. So instead of deleting billies number, I blocked her. On everything, just to make sure that she doesn't end up texting me and blowing this. I texted her real quick basically poured my heart out and then blocked her.

The fact that I have to do this in the first place is annoying, Alena shouldn't be a crazy bitch.

-
Me and ember were really trying to make this look real, to Alena at least. No one knows that we're 'broken up' only Alena. And so far, she's kept her mouth shut.

'My girl
My girl
My girl
Don't love me like she promised
Yeah
My girl
My girl
My girl
She ain't a woman and she sure
As hell ain't honest'

It's a song that I wrote when I was 15, originally it was 'my boy' but you can guess what changed.

The lights darkened above me, the camera guy I see circle me as I sing along to the song playing in the background.

The song came to an end and I instantly let out a sigh of relief. Usually ember would have been along with me, or would be texting me to calm my nerves, but she hasn't been for almost three weeks.

Not being able to text her or anything literally has been driving me Insane, and I still get nervous that she's around Alena alone. It's not that I don't trust ember, because I do 100 percent. I just don't want ember to be put in a situation where Alena, tries something with her, and then she has to reject her.

Alena is a psychopath, and I know she would flip just by ember saying no. I remember before when ember had told me Alena has bad anger issues, as well as other issues that I could quite clearly figure out myself.

I walked back to get a drink of water, picking up my phone I scroll through texts from Diego, one from Dani saying she's about to fight Malu or some shit, and then one from ember.

I quickly swipe left and tap view, looking at the text I smile sadly. God, I miss her so fucking much, and getting texts like this doesn't help.

Baby girl 💜
Hey baby, alena has been checking my phone
And going though it and I didn't want to take any chances, so I'm going to have to block you and everyone else. I love you a lot, and I know we've been stressed for the last few months. But I really do love you. Bye baby see you soon xx

Out of habit of usually texting her back, I do. My fingers swipe and tap the keys until I press send. Only to have it show that it can't be sent.

To baby girl 💜
Okay baby, I love you more.

!message can not be sent!

I lock my phone, putting it in my pocket I pick up my bag. Slinging it around my shoulder I make my way out the doors.

I'm bombarded by fans, screaming, asking me to take pictures, of course I do. I feel like I owe it to them.

Last time I was on tour was almost 9 months ago, and I felt as if I was putting them off. Even though I wasn't completely ignoring the fact that I'm a singer, because me and ember always wrote songs together. I felt like I should be doing more. For them at least.

But I didn't want to start an official tour until me and ember were okay, and everything was back to Normal. It has only been 3 weeks since I haven't seen her, and around 2 months since the incident with Alena at the restaurant.

2 months since I got her back.

I just want to be able To do normal couple things, like take her on dates, and kiss her in public without a million pictures being taken of us.

When it comes to ember, I just wish things would settle down. I mean I wouldn't completely stop being in the spotlight. But just to settle down, with ember. Would be great for a while.

I wonder how she would feel about that, just settling down taking some time off, for us. There is so much stuff I want to do with ember, maybe hopefully one day by a house together.

God what the fuck am I thinking? Ember would never go for that, we're only 18. There's no way ember would want to buy a house with someone when she's this young.

Especially with all the added stress right now, with Alena, Riley. And her career taking off, and mine as well. It would be stupid to even bring it up around her.

On my way to get something to eat before I head back to the apartment, I drive by chipotle, only to see Alena and ember walking out. Ember herself looks frustrated while Alena keeps talking.

Ember looks at me and so does Alena, I roll my eyes. God I hate doing this no matter if it's fake. I roll my the window and only side glance at her, she looks genuinely hurt. I hope she doesn't think I'm being serious.

I take one final glance at her, only to see her walking away with Alena. Alena's hand is placed on embers shoulder, which pisses me the fuck off.

I can't wait for this shit to be over.