Intruder

I woke up to a loud noise coming from the hallway. It sounded like the window breaking or something like that. I bolted up from my bed and opened up a drawer in my dresser. Inside was a small pocket knife I got for Christmas. I quickly let the blade slide out of the case it had come in. I slowly walked towards the door, but before I could reach it, it slammed open. 

It was two men in black suits. One had a cloth in his hand, the other had a knife. Before they could do anything, I quickly stabbed the man with the knife. But before I could do anything else, the man with the cloth quickly slid it over my mouth and everything went black.

I once again woke up. I couldn't see anything due to my eyes being blurry. Once they started to focus, I saw I was in a small room with gray walls. I wasn't tied up, so I ran towards the one door. Of course, it was locked. I could feel the tears stinging in my eyes. I had been abducted. Who knows what they did to my parents... what about my brothers... 

As I had seen in many different TV series I tried to remain calm, that being the only chance I have at surviving. I put my ear up to the door to listen for something. The door was steel so it was very hard to hear anyone. The only thing I could make out was "She's the last one, we're ready to go," and that meant there were others. At least I wasn't alone. But then again, it meant more people were experiencing this...

I heard a knock on my door and a woman came in. She was tall and thin with dark brown hair and green eyes. She was carrying some kind of clipboard with her.

"Hello, Ms.Libby. My name is Erika. Do you know why you're here?" she asked in a kind voice. That doesn't mean I was gonna trust her. "No. Why would I? You guys did break into my house, that's all I know," I stated truthfully. "Miss, you're part of the rarest percent of the world," she said writing something in her clipboard. "Huh?" I asked confused. "You are part of the 0.000001% of the world, the special people, with special abilities," she said. To be honest, this girl sounded psychotic. "First of all, why would I believe one word that you just said? Second, I don't have any special abilities," I said. She looked at me and then continued writing in her clipboard. 

"We'll be arriving soon," was all she said before she walked out of the room. Arriving where? Are we in a vehicle? It doesn't feel like we're moving at all... 

For the next few minutes, all I could think about is how my family and friends are doing. I wonder if they did anything to my family... If they did I swear it's the last time they even think about doing anything like that. As I thought about them, I blacked out for some odd reason. That's not like me... 

I opened my eyes. I looked around and all I could see for miles and miles were trees. I was the only one here...

Authors Note:

Sorry for the short chapter... again...