01

July, 24th 2016

Jennie Pov
this is the day Sajangnim told me and my group called blackpink will debut on August 8, 2016. all my hard work for 5 years paid off with a debut that would wait for me. I don't know what to say and I can't feel anything, because I'm too happy and happy.
"Unnie, finally we can debut! I can't wait to greet other idols at the music show later" Lisa said. "Uh oh.. I still remember when we first met when trainees ... it's funny lisa! Your barefaced made my day 😂😂" i said. suddenly jisoo unnie came from outside, and shouted "ya ya ya!! you know the member from bts?" I immediately said, "no ... why? and who are they?". "you don't know BTS? jennie, you are an idol now, and you have to know BTS!" jisoo said. "I dont need to know tho." I said. Suddenly Rose said "Unnie, are you serious? They're king of chart, billboard killer unnie, and it seems like I think your ex is in the group". "who? I have a lot of ex, and I told you a lot about my ex" I said with rolling my eyes. "Unnie, I'm just kidding ... why take it too seriously?" I stood up and left the place and walked out to my favorite coffee shop

At Coffee Shop
I opened the door of the cafe that sounded like a bell, I really like this place, the cafe is not big and not too small, a comfortable place to drink a glass of americano coffee which I really like. I started ordering coffee and the staff there gave me the coffee I ordered, I brought it to the table on the balcony, a place that was always comfortable for me, took off my various kinds of concerns, and I usually wrote songs there. but when I walked to the balcony, there were 4 boys who were talking in a place where I usually used to sit. one of them wears gucci sandals. the brand that I like.
they look expensive and very classy. I began to realize that I was standing too long and seeing them make me want to run away. however, they looked at me with a puzzled look. and I got eye contact with the gray-haired boy, who saw me with a intimidation look and that's make me scared. I suddenly widened my eyes, and turned my body around and looked for another seat. I walked to the seat beside the window, which faced the highway. I began to sit and sigh with fear with the look I saw earlier, I started drinking my coffee, and I felt someone was looking at me from a distance. but I still will not look anywhere, until at that moment someone pat my shoulder, I immediately shouted, "Sorry, I didn't mean to see and bother you ... it's just my favorite place, that's why I stand there for a long time", "jennie, calm down, it's me jisoo, what sorry? why are you sorry?" Jisoo said. I turned towards jisoo unnie with wide-eyed eyes and sighed . I glanced at the 4 boys, the gray-haired boy saw me with a flat look and glazed eyes, but his pink lips made me feel calm, I smiled at him, but he rolled his eyes and continue talking to his friend.

Jimin Pov
as usual, taehyung jungkook and namjoon hyung take me to the cafe that we visit a lot. I ordered lattes, and others ordered americano, I didn't like americano, because americano is very bitter, and I didn't like bitter drinks or food. I suggest sitting on the balcony, because the place looks very comfortable. and indeed it was very comfortable. we can get fresh air. we talked to each other about the concerts that we will hold in several countries, and at that time I saw a woman standing near me. She didn't realize that she was looking at Taehyung so carefully from top to bottom. I tried to look at her slowly so as not to break her concentration to see Taehyung, but she suddenly looked at me with a disappointed look, and pouted her lips, and she suddenly widened her eyes, turn her body and walked away toward chair beside window. I found her very cute. and I turn my face away from her and speak again with my friends. suddenly I heard someone shouting, and that girl is shouting. I heard her voice for the first time, and did she talk about me? I began to put my flat expression as she glanced at me. 'how can someone be this cute when shouting?' I said to myself still with my flat expression. "Jimin-ah, is she bothering you?" Taehyung teased me. "What? No.." i glanced to her. "You liar" jungkook adds. I bite my upper lips, and glanced to her, and i found her not there, and I turned my body to find her, but still not there. maybe she had left this place with her friend earlier.

Jennie Pov
At dorm
"jennie, is there a problem?" Jisoo said. "I think.. no.. for now.." I said slowly. "Really? So.. what sorry tho? Or maybe you came to the cafe to meet your ex, how can you were surprised when I patted you on the shoulder?"
'No unnieeeee.... that's not itttt 😫😫' i said myself and bite my lower lips. I stood up suddenly, which made Jisoo shocked, and headed towards the outside door to walk towards YG entertainment. "Why? U shocked me!" And i slammed the door.

I walked towards YG entertainment, using a black hoodie, black hat, my ripped jeans, adidas superstar shoes and didn't forget to wear a mask. when I started walking towards the bighit agency (I must pass bighit building because YG entertainment is in 4 blocks of houses after Bighit) I saw a boy walking towards me. and I began to bow my head, because I was afraid he is not good people, I avoided an eye contact. And suddenly someone grab my hand and said "why are you always afraid when meeting me? first in the cafe, and the second on this street" this voice sounds very familiar and I turned towards him, and I widened my eyes, he smirked at me and look into my eyes.

And this is the chapter 01 that I made, I hope you guys like it.
sorry because my english is not very good
I hope you guys can vote for me ^^