05

"i just cant resist your lips.."

I really feel depressed when I read an articles about us. this is my fault, but the article mentions that jennie is seducing me. its not fair. i need to meet jennie now. but, how?

I started talking to myself.
'Do I have to go to YG entertainment? or how? '
I scramble my hair

I have to meet her tomorrow after the music program.

'what im feeling? do i like her? doesn't seem to like her tho. Then why does my heart hurt when I see this article?'
'what should i do now?' i bite my finger

'ah, right! Jennie has an Instagram account, I will message her now using my fake account'

i grabbed my phone and start texting

Me
Hi, jenn, remember me right?
seen👁

Jennierubyjane
Who?

Me
i'm sorry.. sorry for doing such a stupid thing in the lobby of the building
seen👁

Jennierubyjane
I begged you to save me, but you left me and ignored me
and now I start to hate you
stop messaging me, i'll block you rn

Me
no jennie no..
I also don't know what to do
will you meet me and talk with me? I want to apologize
seen👁

Jenn.. please reply me
11.04 p.m

Hello jennie..
11.45 p.m

she doesnt reply my message
shit

The next day, this is the second day of recording for music shows

I have entered MBC building and my eyes start looking for someone. finally I found blackpink member, but I can't see jennie there. is she okay?

the staff who passed me started to glance at me and talk about me.
I started walking apart with my members and walked towards Jisoo

I asked her "excuse me.. where's jennie?"
"oh, you jimin right? you ask about jennie? she's not doing rehearsal, she will come during a live performance, our agency tries to avoid her from the pursuit of these crazy journalists. have you talked to her? and I want to ask, is the news true? I'm not sure if Jennie did that, because Jennie was not the type of person who sought fame in such a dirty way..
or do you have a special relationship with her? im sorry, i just ask, because she's my little sister that i love" she spoke like she was interrogating me.

"actually... I'm the first to kiss her... because.. i think.. i like her maybe" i said

"Is it true? why did your face turn red like a tomato? but it seems like you have to apologize first.. but, it would be hard to get sorry from her... because she is a person who is hard to forgive.." jisoo explained that to me.

"how do i apologize? I don't have her phone number.. and yesterday I apologized to her but she did not want to meet me and did not reply to my message.."

suddenly someone came and patted my shoulder

"you talked about me? just leave me alone... it's because you always approach me and not leave me alone.." jennie said while nudging me and walking towards the makeup room.

"jennie-yah.." i grabbed her wrist but he slammed my hand

sorry for my bad english
hope you like it
thanks for your patience 💜
vote for me guys.. 🙏🏻💋