06

"Jennie-yah.. wait.." I said while chasing her.
She entered the makeup room and slammed the door. I stood in front of the door, and began to turn my body, i sighed. I saw jisoo from distance starting to walk towards me.

and I asked, "jisoo ... can I ask for your dorm address? and ask for jennie phone number?"

"okay .. i will give you, because you have good intentions to apologize. and I can see from your eyes, you look sincere" she said and smiled to me.

"thank you.. jisoo noona"

Jennie Pov

I feel nervous and feel uneasy.
I'm afraid if later when I perform, audience would gave me a bad word. I don't want to do this performance.

and the clock continues to beat reallyyyyy fast, and it's time to do a live performance.

I began to feel dizzy when walking towards the stage. this maybe because I think too much about that news. I began to stop and lean my hands against the wall.

jisoo unnie holding me and asking me "why? are you okay? can you do this performance?"

"i dont think so, unnie.. i feel so dizzy.. but, no problem i still can handle this.."

"okay.. i believe that you're professional.. so you must take a break, and just take a nap at the dress room.." jisoo unnie said very firmly.

"no unnie, I can, this doesn't burden me"

"okay.. lets go.. we must end this really fast.. and go back to the dorm"

I began to stand on the stage, and I would immediately start appearing, but there was someone from the direction of the stands shouting

"You are a whore, please stay away from my jimin! You will not be able and will not be suit with him"

I began to bow my head to floor. and it feels like I want to cry, but I hold it back.

perform for today was finished, and I rushed to backstage and pack my stuff in the makeup room. and I really want to leave this place as quickly as possible.

I started walking out of the building and looking for my manager's van. I found my manager's van and ran toward it.

I went into the van, and started closing all the van's window with curtains.

I sit with peace and calm.
i close my eyes and start to take a deep sleep

30 mins later

I heard the van door opened and I rushed to open my eyes and began to look towards the door.

My eyes widened because I saw BTS member enter my van.

"ah, you shocked me" suga said while touch his chest

"why are you here in my van?" I speak softly

"your van? its our van tho." namjoon said while he entering the van

i rushed to pack my stuff and nudged them, I got off the van and my head hit jimin's chest, he is in front of the van door

"sorry.. please step aside.." i tremble

"wait jennie.." Jimin said and look at me lovingly

"STEP ASIDE!!!! leave me alone JIMIN!! i'm tired.. leave me alone please... i begged you.." my eyes teary and I want to hold back my tears with folding my lips in.

" dont cry please.. just in.. go up to my van now, I want to talk.. I won't let you go now ... I want to talk to you.."

I began to feel my head dizzy, more than before, all look blurry, and I fainted on Jimin's chest.

sorry for my bad english
thanks for your support guys
hope you like it
dont forget to vote me
AND thanks for waiting 💜💜💜💜