04

"really..? are you really interested in me?" i said. "it seems like that, because that's what I feel right now" he said while looking at me. "Are you still afraid of me because I'm close like this to you?" he said while stroking my head. "jimin, forgive me..i was kidding.. actually I never felt scared of you close to me like this.. I'm just shocked by your actions, I'm confused.." i said slowly.
"why do you take my word seriously, jennie?" he laughed.
I gasped, rolled my eyes and stood up which made him fall in front of me.
"What are you saying?" I said while putting my hand on my waist.
"I just like to tease you, it's fun jennie 😍" he said while standing up and arranging his clothes
i rolled my eyes, and leave him.
"I like to see your face when you are confused, it makes me laugh so hard, jennie.. hahahaha"
he said as he followed my path from behind
"i dont care" i said shortly
"please make your face confused again jennie, I beg you..."
i glanced at him and start gritting my teeth and clenching my fists.
"wow wow wow, don't attack me now ... i'm not ready ... i will run away now if you attack me" he said while taking refuge with his hand
I started to hit his hand and his chest. and suddenly grab my wrist and began to push me back and my back hit the wall, he walked closer, closer to me and came his plum lips landed on my lips, my eyes still open. he kissed me slowly, I could feel her lips on my lips, she started holding my waist and pulled me closer to his body. I tried to refuse, but he was very strong. I heard the camera sound taking pictures of us from my left side. I started forcing Jimin to stop, I pushed him with all my strength.
"jimin, did you hear a camera sound? I think someone take a picture of us?" I said and pointing to the left with fear.
"What if there are rumors about us? I just became an idol. I don't want to have a problem, please save me, Jimin. i'm scared.." i said with fear
"I'm sorry, I have to go, I'll rehearsal first" jimin said with a flat expression and leave me alone.

I started walking towards the stage, because it was time for the rehearsal

"where have you been from? me and manager look for you everywhere" jisoo said
"sorry unnie.." I said lethargically and anxiously walked towards the stage without seeing jisoo unnie.

my rehearsal has finished, and our performanced for today has been completed. I returned to the dorm, and began to cleanse my entire body with warm water.

I walked out of the bathroom and started looking for comfortable clothes for me to wear.

"jennie, what did you do with BTS's Jimin earlier?" jisoo unnie said while showing her phone to me.

"BREAKING NEWS: Jennie, member of girl group, 'BLACKPINK' from YG Entertainment, seduced Jimin from BTS to boost her popularity?"

"WHAT? its not true unnie.. i will explained this to you"

I started reading comments in that article

sjy312****
stay away from him, bit*h

dynl90***
is she crazy? Is she trying to seduced Jimin? where is her brain? she's a member of the group that just debuted.. slut

kooore197**
member from new girl group? and she dared to make trouble? everyone, please keep your idol away from her.. she's literally slut

jisoo unnie started to take her phone from my hand.

"do not read the comment.. I read the message from Sajangnim, and you were told to go to the agency tomorrow"she said and patting my back slowly

"unnie, it's not my fault.." i said and started crying

Jimin Pov

"jimin, there is an article about you .. what are you doing?" Suga Hyung said to me seriously.

"What news?" i said curiously

"you can look for it yourself" he said while he leave me

"BREAKING NEWS: Jennie, member of girl group, 'BLACKPINK' from YG Entertainment, seduced Jimin from BTS to boost her popularity?"

"WHAT? why can this news spread so fast?" I said and I widened my eyes.

Jennie's face began ringing in my mind, is she okay? I feel guilty.

I started reading the comments.

and all the comments are very bad, and said that jennie was a slut

this hurts my heart. forgive me jennie. its all my fault..
"I don't have her phone number ... how can I ask her to meet me and apologize to her"

"SHIT"

"im sorry jennie.. I just can't resist your lips"

sorry for my bad english
Hope you like it
Please vote for me. 😍😍😍😍😍