What does that mean?

Peridot POV

"Hey friend. Remember us?" she said. She was very tall and muscular. Yep, that's Jasper alright.

"Yes I do, now I'll do you guys a favor and turn the other way." I said walking away. A strong grasp clamped on my shoulder. That hurts too for small size.

"Not so fast. Babe here said you knocked her down, which I do not appreciate it." She picked me up and placed me on her shoulder. I wiggled and squirmed. What the hell is her exercise routine?

"Gahh, let me go!" I yelled.

"I will, we cannot forget about your welcome gift. Cant we guys?" Jasper laughed.

"N-No introduction?" I said scared.

"Oh, thats Jade, Tanzanite. You obviously know Lapis, and yours truly. Jasper. Now let's go." Jasper started walking with her gang.

"You'll make a great punching bag." Jade said cracking her knuckles.

This should be fun

*Later in the bathroom*

Blood was everywhere. On the floor, on the stall, on my precious face. My nose is broken, my lip is busted, my left eye swollen. Is this what you call a heartwarming gift? Nobody should be dealt like this.

"How you doing buddy?" Tanzanite asked

"N-Not g-good. W-What did I-I do?" I said weakily coughing up blood.

"One, nobody causes me to knock down on the floor. Two, don't you remember me? When we were kids. We use to be best friends before you dumped me for your sorry new friends. Look at you, watching you in your own toxic blood. You may not remember, but I'll make sure you will  remember. Mark my words bitch. You make me sick. " Lapis spat

"W-What do y-you m-mean?" I asked. I was really confused

You figure it out, until then goodnight." Lapis said before kicking me unconscious.

*Nurse Office*

I slowly fluttered my eyes open to see I was in a new area. I started to panic when I finally adjusted. I saw, I guess the nurse. She came to way to calm me down.

"Now, Now sweetie. You need to remain relaxed. Whoever did this, really did a number on you. Your lucky your friends founded you. Any longer, and you would had been sent to a hospital. Any clue on who did this?" The nurse asked.

"N-No. I was knocked out pretty quickly." I said. It was a down right lie. I knew who did this, but If I snitched on them, they would likely do much worse then this.

"Alright. You was out for a very long time. It is almost a quarter to 4 o'clock. You been here for 3 hours. Can you call your gaurdian?" she asked.

"Yes. Thank you nurse..."

"Nurse Rose, but you can just call me Rose, sweetie. Be safe." She waved.

I dialed my uncle number. I know he'll be mad, but once he see me in this condition maybe he'll be understandng.

"Hey Unc. I need you to pick me up from the school." I said.

"Where was you? We all worried that you was somewhere else!" he yelled.

"I know, i'm sorry. Look, i'll explain when I get home. Just please, come get me." I said.

"Okay. Just stay put. I'll be there in 15 minutes." he said before hanging up.

I just sat down on the front steps. I'm still wondering what Lapis meant by us being best friends. Were we though? I really don't remember much of my past life, but what she said really got me curious. Was she a nice girl before joining that dark side? I never thought of me being a bully. I need to try to understand Lapis now, but how am I when her brute of a girlfriend will always be in the way. But for now, I need to worry about my health, my life, and my ass.