Chapter 7 Sugar Rush.....Again

Nicole POV

We make it to Germany and the airport. Its not that bad, I speak German, don't ask why and we almost made it to our hotel. 

"Why did you book us a 5 star hotel!" I yell as the taxi drives.

"What?! I wanted some luxury once!" Morgan says. I take a deep breath and look out the window. 

"You are the most....I have no words for it." I say. She's sitting next to me so she snuggles against me. I'm a what we call a snuggle wolf. I love snuggling....don't judge me. "Stop it! Its not gonna help the fact that I'm mad at you!"

"Come on! You'll love the room." she says. I groan and give her a look. "Please."

"Fine!" I say making her smile. We get to the huge hotel. Its like fucking heaven itself. We get out they take out bags to our rooms.

"Oh..Nicole?" Morgan says.

"What?" I ask as we walk down the hallway.

"We....we have to umm....share a room." she says. I stop making her crash into me.

"We have to share a room...as in you and Jax and Atty and I?" I ask. She nods. I give her a look before lunging at her but Atty holds me back. He pulls me into the room. I stop and look to see a huge room with two huge white beds, a kitchen, dinning table, big windows over looking the city, gigantic flat screen TV. Everything and a hottub in the corner of the room.

"I told you." she says walking by. I groan as Atty lets me down.

"Its okay, look at this place. I'd say its enough to forgive." he says.

"Yeah..whatever." I say tossing my bag on the bed.

"Look, I'll get rid of them somehow." he says. I nod and look around. "But tonight me and the boys are going to the bar." 

"Atty, I'm not a big fan of your drinking." I say.

"I don't drink much, you know that." he says wrapping his arms around my waist. "I promise I won't.

"Okay, but this means I have to spend another night alone with Morgan." I say sitting down.

"Oh come on how it be?" he asks smiling.

"When we were younger she used to dance half naked to Selfie....in the kitchen." I say making him laugh.

"You kidding?! And we missed it?" he says.

"Oh that thought.....you can leave." I say.

"Why? What you got in mind?" he asks.

"Things..you can go just don't drink to much." I say. He nods and leaves with Jax.

"What should we do?" Morgan asks.

"I have a few good ideas." I say. "You still don't handle sugar that good,right?" I ask

"You neither, why?" she asks.

"Because I'm in the mood for some sweets." I say. She nods and we walk to the kitchen and I open the cabinet to see all kinds of sweets. 

"Whoa...." she says looking at me. This is gonna be lots and lots of fun.

30 Seconds Later or so.....

So....a few sweets later and we're jumping off the walls. The beds are torn apart, the curtains are pulled off the windows, everything is fucked up. Than the door opens and the boys walk in.

"What the fuck!" Atty yells. 

"Oh...oh Atty!!! Come here!" I says taking his hand and pulling him to the window. "Okay, they open right?" 

"Yeah?" he says. I tie the bed sheets to my feet and get ready to jump out but he grabs me.

"What the hell are you doing?!" he yells holding me tight.

"We've bee doing this the whole time!" Morgan says.

"You what?!" Jax yells but than somebody knocks.

"I'll get it." I say opening it. 

"We've been called here because there was too much noise." the man says. Than Morgan comes around the corner, hanging tightly onto me or else she'll fall.

"Shit..." she mumbles before taking the door and slamming it shut.

"Well....that works just f-fine.." I say as the sugar starts to give away. 

"Okay, bedtime for you both." Atty says picking me up. Never ever give Morgan or I sugar....it's against the laws of the universe....its just not right and always ends in disaster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never, ever give us sugar....please.

Nikki :)