Chapter 39 Deleting Her From My Life

Nicole POV

Atty and I found a good sized place on the other side of town. Away from Morgan and the others. It did hurt to have her beg me not to go but she did this herself. Sky is upstairs unpacking while Atty and I are in the basement.

"Are you sure it was right to just move out? I mean..Sky and Aiden..thats all they knew." he says walking over to me.

"They're gonna have to get used to this for now." I say. He looks down as Aiden and Sky walk in.

"Mom...can we at least...visit Anabella?" Aiden asks. I sigh and look to Atty who nods.

"Yes, you can." I say. They smile and walk over to me, giving me a tight hug. "Where's Markus?"

"Upstairs sleeping." he says. I nod and we finish unpacking. 

"I still think this was a bad idea." Atty says.

"Atty. Stop! I don't wanna talk about it." I say before storming upstairs. Why can't they just leave me alone with it? Why can't they just shut up about it, saying it was wrong and we should go back. I'm not going back..I'm never going back.  Than my phone rings. I pull it out and see Morgan's calling. I decline and scroll through the contacts, stopping at her and deleting and blocking her. She should just leave me alone.

"Nicole? You okay?" I look up and see Atty. 

"Yes, I'm fine." I say. He walks in and sits down.

"Are you sure?" he asks. "I'm not mad at her."

"I am. She had no right to do that." I say.

"You know she only has you." he says.

"She has her family." I say.

"Your her family." he says. I sigh and look down.

"No I'm not." I say just as the doorbell rings. I groan and stand up, leaving the room to walking down to the front door. I open it to see Inez.

"Hey...I heard you had a fight with Morgan." she says giving me a hug.

"Yeah..why?" I ask.

"Well..I wanted to know what happened." she says. We walk to the living room and sit down.

"Long and really stupid story but what she did...I don't want anything to do with her anymore." I say.

"Don't say that. You two are close. You need each other." she says.

"Not anymore." I say.

"Stop it. Really." she says. "You know you need Morgan. She needs you. You can't just cut it and leave. You two lived together for 30 years."

"I don't care. She went to far." I say. "She hurt me."

"Nicole..look. She made a mistake..yes but she's your sister." she says.

"No...not anymore." I say standing up.

"Okay..you can get your head clear on this. Call me when you do." she says. I nod and she gives me another hug before leaving. I sit down and sigh before looking up to a family photo or Morgan, Jax, Attila, Inez, Dex and I all together. Smiling and happy. I frown and stand up, walking over to it and breaking it apart, taking the picture and tearing Morgan from it. This is it...I don't want her in my life anymore. She's dead to me. I have no sister. Not now..and not ever again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I'm a bitch.

Nikki :)