Chapter 49 Twisted

Morgan POV

After having Inez buried I head back home to find Attila sitting outside with a crying Aiden. I sigh and walk over to them. They look up making tears build up in my eyes.

"Why did you let my mom die?" Aiden asks. That alone feels like a kick to the chest.

"I didn't let Nicole die!" I say. "If I could've done something to save her then you can bet your ass I wouldn've done it!"

"Morgan..calm down. He just lost his mother." Atty says. I sigh and nod.

"I'm just gonna go out for a run." I say but he stands up and stops me.

"No, we gotta stay here okay? We don't wanna risk losing another." he says.

"I gotta go out Atty come on." I say.

"Just please..stay here." he says. I sigh and nod, walking inside and too my room. I sit down and relax only to see the picture of Inez, Nicole and I. Thats not fair man..I hold in the tears and turn over, pulling the blanket over my head.

"Hey, Morgan." I sit up and see Atty walking in. "There's a letter for you." he walks over to me and hands me a small, black letter. I open it as he walks out and I start to read.

"Morgan,
Your children are fine. I thought you may want to know. I'm sorry for the loss of your two sisters, my men sometimes get out of hand. I want you to also know that we never intended to kill Nicole but...things went wrong. The man responsible has been killed as well as punishment. Also....please..watch out for your husband. He seems to be..away longer hmm? Either way, I wish I could say things will get better but...they'll only get worse. I'm sorry."
                                                                                                                         Your's
~

I sit there..thinking and now even more worried. 

"Atty?" I call. After a few minutes he walks in.

"Yeah?" he asks. "Who's the letter from?"

"Where's Jax?" I ask. He shrugs and thinks.

"I don't know, why?" he asks. I sigh and look down.

"Cause.." I say. "Did you bury Nicole yet?" he shakes his head. 

"We will soon though, you can go out and see her." he says. I nod and leave the room, walking down to the shed. Before I go in I stop and look around. Everything seems so quiet, so peaceful but..its all a lie. I open the door but its too dark to see. I turn the light on but the table where she was laying is empty and full of blood. In the middle is a little note. I walk over to it, picking it up.

"We're everywhere Morgan and we'll take everything thats dear to you"

Your's~

I groan and storm out and to the house to see Atty.

"They took her body." I say handing him the note.

"What?!" he reads it, soon his face turns to pure anger.

"They take my kids and my wife...I'm gonna find them and I'm gonna kill them" he says but I stop him from leaving.

"Wait...we gotta find Jax first okay?" I say. He sighs and nods. "We need the family for this." 

"Alright, I'll find him. You call Dex." he says. I nod and grab my phone, dialing his number and soon he picks up.

"Morgan? What's up?" he asks.

"Can you come here?" I ask.

"Uhh..yeah. Sure." he says.

"Good. We're at home so get her..."

"Morgan!" Atty calls.

"What?" I call back.

"Get up here now!" he says. I hang up and rush upstairs to my room to see....a blood bath and...Jax..dead. Even though..he was an idiot and sometimes an asshole PLUS he had sex with my sister..he was still my mate..and I loved him. Tears slip down my cheeks as Atty wraps his arms tightly around me and pulls me out of the room, closing the door. They really are taking everything from me...until...I have nothing left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I an ass? 

Nikki :)