Chapter 26 We're Burning that Table

Morgan POV

Nicole and Attila went to the post office to pick something up so I'm home alone with Jax. The kids are all out hunting. Than Jax walks in and sits down.

"Can we talk?" he says.

"Sure." I say turning the TV off.

"I wanna talk about our...relationship." he says.

"What?" I ask confused.

"We don't do anything anymore. We don't have sex at all." he says. This is true, we never have time to really do anything with our kids and little grandkids in the house.

"I know." I say looking down. "But I really don't know what too really do."

"What? You forgot how to have sex?" he asks with a smile.

"Ha fucking ha." I say making him smile. "Yes but theres always somebody here."

"Nobodies here now." he says getting closer. I smile as he pushes me down on the couch and kisses my neck. I turn and see the basement door and think of Nicole's special chocolate.

"Jax." I say.

Mmhmm." he mumbles still kissing  my neck. 

"Lets go to the basement. I wanna look for something." I say. He pulls back and gives me a confused face but nods.

~5 Minutes Later~

Everything that was in the pantry is on the floor and the shelf's are ripped out of the walls. I still couldn't find it but I accept the fact I won't find it anyway because I know Nicole can really hide things, even from me but theres really good chance I'll find it anyway. Even if it means destroying our basement. Jax gives me a look of fear.

"Where the fuck is it?!" I yell. He jumps back and shrugs.

"I don't know babe." I say backing up. He makes a face I know all too well. He's lying. I jump on him, pushing him down so we can't get up. 

"Where is it?" I ask. He shakes his head so I slide down so I'm right over his manhood. He tenses up and gives me a look.

"Morgan...stop." he says but I shake my head and plant a very light kiss on his neck before running my tongue from there to his lips.

"Just tell me where it is." I say. I can feel his excitement right under me so I grind lightly against him and now I can see his frustration.

"Morgan." he says lowly.

"Tell me where it is." I say. He sighs and points to a picture hanging on the wall. "Was that so hard?" I jump up and run over to it before ripping it off the wall and see a safe. Oh Nicole that bitch.

"You can't even open it." Jax says. I give it the biggest death glare before ripping it out of the wall. "Umm...she is gonna be pissed."

"I don't give a shit." I say reaching in and grabbing the at least pound of chocolate. I smile and look to Jax. "Wanna play a game?" he gives me a look and nods.

~5 More Minutes Later~

After melting the chocolate, which for the record was more difficult than you would think. He was constantly rubbing against me and I felt his hard member which made it harder for me. I turn around and push him on the dinning table before jumping on his lap and ripping his shirt off. He kisses my neck as I reach for the spoon with chocolate and pour it on his chest making him jump.

"Thats fucking hot." he says

"I don't fucking care." I say before licking it off.

"Well...never mind." he says pulling my shirt off along with my bra. "My turn." he pours some over my breasts and licks it off making me moan lightly. 

"You have to hold back." I say making him pull back.

"What?" he asks.

"Its the game. See how long we both can hold back." I say. He smiles and turns us around so I'm on the table and he's standing before me. 

"And your gonna lose." he says stirring the chocolate with the spoon.

"You know damn well I can hold out longer than you." I say holding myself up with my arms.

"Really? Are you sure?" he asks pouring the chocolate over his chest. I bite my lips and groan. He's fucking torturing me.

"Yes! I'm sure!" I say. He nods and lets some drip in his mouth. "Jax!"

"What?" he asks. 

"Thats not fair!" I says. He shrugs and pours some on my stomach before leaning down and licking it up but half way in we hear something. I turn and look to see Nicole and Attila. She looks at us than to Attila.

"We're burning that table." she says. He nods and looks back to me. "Wait...is that my special chocolate?" I shake my head but she bolts to the basement. "God Damn it Morgan!" we're in deep shit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know but this really wasn't all my idea.

Emrald2222 came up with alot of this. Check out her books and follow her.

Nikki :)