he mans up

It has been around 3 months since I served Johnny the papers, he usually sees Khloe on a Saturday, he visits my house and I leave him in the nursery alone so he can bond. Khloe has been saying a lot of words lately, mainly Mommy and daddy which makes me and Johnny smile.

Today is Saturday which means Johnny will come today. It is also 18th of December, which means Khloes first Christmas is in a week. I hear a knock on the door, I open it to see Johnny... and Nadia, I haven't saw her since I slammed the door on her face. id like to say one of my proudest moments. I cross my arms "what is she doing here?" he scoffs "she wants to see Klo " he replies "no way " I slam the doors on both of their faces. "YOU CAN'T DO THAT I WANT TO SEE HER!"  he screams through the door I feel guilt he has made an effort to come every week. "WHEN SHE LEAVES ILL LET YOU IN!" I scream back, minutes later I look through the window Nadia walking away angry. I open the door with an angry Johnny "what is your problem with her?" he scoffs walking in "she gave a bruise to OUR daughter" I say angrily at his question, he rolls his eyes and heads to her nursery to see the 7 month old baby sitting in her ball pit his faces lit up. I'm always in awe in how she can lighten up his mood, see can stand by herself so she struggles to stand. Johnny goes over ad swoops her up "hey lets try something" I look at him confused and he places Klo on the floor standing her up " call her to come to you" I finally get what he is trying to do " come on baby, come to mama" her face lights  up and she stumbles on her first step.  I giggle "well done baby" I swoop her up after she takes about 3 more steps and johnny comes over. We play together for a few more hours together, I usually leave them alone but not this time I guess. It was finally time for Johnny to leave, I walked him down after placing Klo in her bed asleep. "I had a great time, I'm glad I was there for her first step" I giggle "me too". He opens his arms and I step into them, we pull apart and look in eachothers eyes. He breaks the silence "er well Christmas is next Saturday so I was maybe wondering if- em well can-" he seemed o be really struggling to ask me and I know what he is asking I cut him off "if you want to you can come spend Christmas with us I don't mind ill tell my mom to set you a place" he just smiles and nods. Seconds later he leaves.

Nothing really interesting happens during the week leading up to Christmas, I bought very ones gifts, I also bought Johnny a gift to be nice considering he is spending Christmas with us. Right now its Christmas Eve night. I hear a knock on the door and rush downstairs and open it to see johnny staring at his phone "what are you doing here?" I ask confused to whey he is here a day early. "oh your mom invited to stay the night so I can spend Christmas morning with K" I realise now " ok cool" I open the door wider to let him inside.

Hours passed and we just played with klo. That all we ever do. when she falls asleep we place her in her cot and head into my room. "eh do you have a blanket I can make a bed on the floor with?" he asks nervously, I feel bead I don't want him to wake up on Christmas on the floor, I am so going to regret this " you can sleep with me in my bed, I would feel bad you waking up on the floor on Christmas" he scratches the back of his neck "if you are sure" I nod he gets basketball shorts and changes in the bathroom, while he is changing in the bathroom I change in the bedroom, he unlocks the door and I'm standing in my bra and shorts he immediately looks down " oh come on you've seen me in less, Khloe is the proof" we both fall in pit of laughter I crawl into the bed after putting on a top he goes over to turn of the light when I see a tattoo on his back, I see the letters 'J K K ' in a heart, I wonder what I can stand for, "its stands for 'JOHNNY, KENZIE,KHLOE'" he replies I hadn't realised I said that aloud "oh, I said that aloud, why did you put me in it?" I ask curiously "is nadia not mad?" I add on getting more curious " well me and Nadia broke up and I always loved you and you are part of my family" I gasp he loves me " oh I mean- em-- I - di-" he calms himself "I do I love you an di never stopped, when I cheated on you I would have fought for you but I thought you would never ove me again so I tried to replace you but it didn't work and when I found out about klo even if you never loved me, klo would so its a part of you --" he continued to ramble but I smash my lips against, I became worried when he doesn't kiss me back, but he then deepens the kiss. after minutes we pull away for air " I love you too" he smiles and be both get into bed and cuddle together. best Christmas eve ever!