Chapter 2

Shadow P.O.V

Sonic left the house in a flash. I was about to go after him when a hand was placed on my shoulder, it was Amy.

"Shadow it's fine, he'll come back."

"But what if he doesn't? What if he ends up killing himself? What if I ....." I stopped before I said the last part out loud and I put my head down.

'What if I would never be able to tell him how I feel?' I look over to Amy, Rouge and Tails.

"What?" I ask confused. They all were giving me a fangirl look.

"You like him don't you Shadow?" Tails asked.

"😳No I don't..." I blush little at the topic that has started and want it to end.... Now!

"Your blush say otherwise dear." Rouge says with a smile. I quickly cover my muzzle,

"Shut it Bat!" I retort. Amy comes up to me and looks at me. It feels like she's burning my soul.

"Stop that!"

"Not until you spill."

"Ugh!! Fine I'm gay and I like Sonic! Happy now!" I yelled a little too loud. Cause Knuckles came in,

"Ha!!! I knew it! I knew you were gay!!" He yells excited that he was right and point a finger at me. I give him a look that said that I'll kill him here and now if he didn't walk away right thus minute. He yelped and went back into the living room. Just then, Sonic came back.

"Hey guys! Sorry for running off like that." He apologized. I couldn't help but run up to him.

"What was that Faker! You scared us all half to death! We all were worried about you!" I yelled at him. He looks at me in confusion which changes into sadness.

Sonics P.O.V

Shadow was right, I shouldn't of run off like that.

"I'm sorry, I really shouldn't of ran off like that and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you." I say.

"It's ok Sonic we all know that we just surprised you like that and we shouldn't have." Amy said to me.

"It's fine, it was just surprised for me, that's all." I say rubbing the back of my head.

"Now did you want to go? Like I said you d..."

"Yeah I'm going. Just don't force me to swim guys."

"All right! Now lets go pack guys!!"

****The next day****

We arrived at the hotel that's right next to the ocean. The sight was absolutely amazing! But, unfortunately I was too tired to go for a dip last night. Which is very upsetting. We had enough for 3 rooms so we decided on arrangments. It's Amy and Tails in one, Rouge and Knuckles in another while I was bunking with...... Shadow. I don't mind but.... I've had a crush on Shadow since forever! This could be the chance that I tell him how I feel! But I have other things to focus on.
It's late in the afternoon with very few mobians around and we all were enjoying the beach. They all swam while I was sitting on the sand. Shadow noticed me and came over and sat down next to me.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey."

"Why are you all by yourself?"

"Cause I don't want to swim."

"Do you mind any company?"

"Knock yourself out." I said. We sat like that for a few minutes till I couldn't stand the silence anymore.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just did?" We snickered at his pun. Well, here goes nothing.

"Do you have anyone your interested in?"

"Why yes. Why do you ask?" He responded. My heart sank. Guess I was too late.

"Just wondering. Do you mind if I ask who?" I asked a little sad. He nodded his head. Shadow then caressed my cheek and the held my chin softly.

"Sonic..." He said in a whisper as we leaned into each other and kissed. It was passionate and deep. It was filled with nothing but pure love. We pull away and look into each others eyes that were filled with love and lust. We looked around and saw that everyone else was gone.

"Guess they left." I say rubbing the back of my head.

"Guess so. Haha...," He said in a nervous tone.

"So does this mean we're...?" He asked. I kiss him with all of my love.

"Does that answer your question?" I ask.

"Yes, yes it does." He said with a smile. We then got up and walked hand in hand to our hotel room and went to bed.