Chapter 14

Shadow P.O.V

"Shadow....... Shadow...... Shadow wake up!" Who's calling my name? Who's voice is that?

"Shadow GET UP!!!!" I slowly open my eyes to see Tails shaking me trying to get me to wake up.

"Fox if you don't let me go...."

"Um sorry...." He says as he lets me go. I sit up and rub my head as I look around. I notice that I'm in Tails's workshop and the ceiling is busted. Then my eyes go wide as I remember what happened.

"Sonic!" I yell as I try to get up. But then my head starts spinning which forces me to fall right back down. Then I remember something else...

Me: Rose!!!!

Author: WHAT!!!

Me: You know what!!!

Author: Well deal with it later! Go, get your ads up, and go save Sonic Dipshit!!

Me: I hate it when your right... *goes back to the current situation*

"Easy there buddy, you have a concussion. You have to rest." Rouge says. When did she get here?

"But he has Sonic!" I yell as I try to get up again but in gently pushed back down.

"Damnit Shadow chill out will ya! Eggman has done a bit of damage ok! And us four have to deal with it!" Knuckles yells. SINCE WHEN DID HE GET HERE?! Whatever!

"How would you feel if it was Rouge out there?! Huh?!"

"Leave her out of this!"

"No! Cause you know for a fact that if that was Rouge and she was in that condition you would be running after her right now and fighting everyone who was getting in your way!!!!!" I yell letting my anger over power my rational thinking. Knuckles then went to swing at me as I went to counter attack with a chaos blast when Rouge stood unbeaten us with arms out.

"Enough!" She yelled. We both pulled back our attacks,

"Look I get... no we all get what's going on here and I do agree with Shadow here. We should go after Sonic and Amy now but we need to come up with a plan first." As she says this, that's when I notice that Amy isn't here.

"Where's Amy?" I asked a little concerned. If she went after Sonic, she's surely going to be killed in the process. The group all look down,

"It's a long story, but we'll explain once we have a plan." Tails says. This doesn't sound good.

"So what's the plan?" I ask.

Sonic P.O.V

I was still in the glass cage. The robots moved said cage into one of Eggmans rooms in his base. I was just sitting in the room behind the glass when he came back in.

"Well, well , well. I can't believe that I have finally captured Sonic The Hedgehog! And he's completely defenceless!! Goody me!"

"What do you want Eggman!" I yell, trying not to show the true fear that I feel inside.

"The same thing I've been wanting for years my dear friend... to get rid of you."

"Dude, you've been trying to get rid of me for years now. You really think you can now Eggface."

"Yes... yes I do. Especially when someone is defenseless. You see, I know that since you're pregnant, you can't do any of your usual attacks thus means that you can't break that glass. And since that you can't swim...." He smiles evilly and my eyes go wide.

"Uh-oh." Is all I can say,

"Uh-oh indeed... well for you. It will be a 'yipee' for me! Hohohohohoho!" He laughs at what he thinks is my demise. Great, just great. Now he's going to find out my secret too! Damnit!

"Oh, and one more thing!" He says. I look over at him as he snaps his fingers.

"Amy would you mind?" He says. Amy?! Amy comes out into the light of the room and then leans against the wall,

 Amy?! Amy comes out into the light of the room and then leans against the wall,

"Yes Dr." She says. She may not look like herself at all but she still sounds like the old Amy.

"Amy?! What did he do to you?!"

"What are you talking about you blue rat?! I've always been like this on the inside and now I'm finally showing my true colors!" She yells maddly. Eggmans then walks over to her and wraps his arm around her waist.

"Come on dear, let's press that button and watch him drown!"

"As you wish my love." She says as she presses the button next to them. The tank starts to fill with water and I start to back up.

"Eggman, you've gone too far!" I yell, both him and Amy chuckle.

"You can never go too far when eliminating an enemy."

"Not with that Egghead, I mean with the whole Amy love thing! That's just disgusting you perverted old fart! How old are you?! Like 100!"

"No! I'm only...." before he could say his age, Amy cut in,

"Age is but a number you dumb ass! So it shouldn't matter how old he is, he's still my snookems..." she sighs dreamly and snuggles into his chest.

"I think I'm going to puke!" I yell.

"You're pregnant, of course you want to throw up."

"Whatever Eggbreath." I say. Just then there was a crash and the wall beside me crashed down.

"What in blazes?!" Egghead questions.

"Eggy!!" Amy yells clinging to Eggmans for dear life. Once the dust clears, I see Shadow and the others.

"Shadow!" I yell as I bang on the glass. He looks over and runs to me.

"Oh shit!" He says.

"Yeah! Now get me outta here before the water gets to me. Thank God that it rises slowly." I tell him. He nods and get to work trying to free me as the rest of the gang went on to fight Amy and Egghead and his robots.

"I'll protect you my love!" Amy yells and goes forth with her piko piko hammer along side the robots. Every second the water rises, the closer my secrete will become to be revealed.

"Shadow hurry!"