The Lion Of Vatican XV

(Revan's AN): Let's jump into the story.

((I've prepared for major flames, and I've done something I don't think any other author has done. I hope you guys enjoy, and good luck.))

Summary: Issei Hyoudou, wielder of Holy Sword Joyeuse, and the Longinus Regulus Nemea is one of the most elite exorcists the church has at its disposal. However, he could sometimes be a little overzealous. With peace on the horizon, the church sends Issei Hyoudou to Kuoh in hopes of him learning how to live in peace with devils.

Pairing: Issei x Akeno x Leone x Unknown

Alternate Universe, Somewhat SOL, Harem, OOC characters.

"Flashbacks" - Thinking

[Flashbacks] - Texting

"Flashbacks" - Phone call or magic circle

"Flashbacks" - Regulus speaking

["Flashbacks"] Ddraig speaking

("Flashbacks") Albion speaking

Theme Song: Mirror, by Panic Era

Head Writer: Revan's Stories

Beta Read by: LOLZ1337 (and Majik7 somewhat)

Akeno watched Issei's chest rise and then lower. As of lately, Issei's dreams had been nothing but nightmares really, making it nearly impossible for him to get the sleep he needs.

Her eyes slowly drifted away from his chest and landed on his face. His expression was one devoid of all emotion, signifying that nothing was going on.

"Issei..." Akeno spoke in a quiet manner, her voice filled with concern. She knows Issei is trying his best to act like nothing is going on, but she's worried sick for him. The problem was that she didn't know what to do. She couldn't really do anything besides comfort him and tell him everything is alright.

As if he heard her, Issei's eyes begun to flutter open. Her lips curved slightly upwards seeing this.

"Hey sleepy head." She playfully greeted.

"Akeno? Wha-Where are we?" He questioned, confusion latched to his voice.

"We're in the clubroom, remember?" She answered, her small grin never wavering. "You said you were feeling kind of tired, and I suggested that you take a nap, not even a couple of minutes later you were passed out in my lap."

"Oh..." Came his response as he looked away.

"Anyways, what did you dream about?" Akeno asked after several seconds of silence. She didn't like how Issei was trying to hide these nightmares and felt it would be better if he told Rias and Sona, but Issei made it clear that he didn't want others knowing about it.

"I dreamt of a zombie apocalypse." He mumbled after a few seconds, his face flushed with embarrassment. He found the dream to be a somewhat childish one. "We managed to get out of Kuoh and found us an island where we lived for I believe the rest of our lives."

"Ufufufu, you believe?" She said, traces of amusement in her voice. "You're not sure?"

"Well, um, I kind of woke up in the middle of it, so I'm a bit unsure." Issei answered as his face became even redder.

"Oh, well did anything happen on this island?" She asked, Issei wasn't a fool and picked up the mischief in her voice.

"Nope, nothing at all." He quickly stated as he shook his head.