Chapter 1

(Y/N's) P.O.V.

Music blasted in my ears, drowning the high pitched ringing that usually occurs. I sat in bed propped up against a stack of pillows, writing in my journal. Tears slid down my cheeks as I slowly wrote word after word describing events that recently happened.

-August 17-
I sat on the train tracks minutes after the episode with my cousin. Crying. Hyperventilating. Becoming dizzy. Was I really okay under that roof? Probably not. But what could I do. I could stand up and snap back, but where has that gotten me in the past...

————————————————————

I started to feel sick to my stomach as the day replayed in my head. I hate them. Family. They constantly make me feel like shit. My cousins. My uncle. Even my dad has sided with them at times. I love my father to death. He's all I have right now, yet I have no reason to be okay with him. He puts me down just as much. My shaky hands made it hard to write, so I closed my journal and placed it on my nightstand, rolling back to lay on my bed I cried, as music still roared in my ears. Eventually I stopped because I had felt so drained. Why am I still here. I closed my eyes and drifted into a light sleep.

-Dream// Flashback-
I stood in the shower, water falling on me. I felt so stupid, thinking I was enough for anyone. Pathetic. The shower water washed my constant stream of tears down my face. I looked down at the razor that I held with a tight grip. I brought the blades down to my upper thigh. Do it. Fucking do it. You deserve it. For being so bothersome to everyone. For being such a burden. I ran the razor quickly to the side. A sting filled my leg. Three lines of blood ran down. I did it again. Three more. I liked to use my razor because I get more results with less work seeing that it has three blades. I bit my lip and winced for the last time as I brought my razor away. I deserved it. By now I had stopped crying. I just blankly stared at the flow of red liquid that ran down the drain.
Once I had finished showering I stepped outside the tub running my fingers over my fresh cuts. I wiped the blood off on my towel and sighed, looking at the steamed over mirror. I drew a frowning face on the glass, wrapped myself up, and walked out of the bathroom.
————————————————————
Author's Note:

Sorry if it's not great so far. I know it's still first chapter but I'm still trying to figure out how I want to write it out. I have it all in my head but it's not well sorted out yet. For those that may not have caught on the first part in italics was what (Y/N) was writing in her journal.
:) Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. I'm going to try to update as much as I can.

~Angie