Chapter 14

(Y/N's) P.O.V.

Fantastic. I've been in the Slender Mansion for 3 days and I sleep on the floor. Slender has made me room with Jeff until other sleeping arrangements were decided. I wouldn't mind staying with him, but then comes his unreasonable rules.
          Don't touch that or this, actually don't touch anything in the room. You're not allowed on the bed, you can have the floor. Don't talk to me, don't do this, don't do that. He treats me like a dog or something. So I have been trying to keep to myself and listen to my music or draw, but there comes times where I have to associate with Jeff. Nine out of ten times we argue. Is this how Jane feels?
I was also told that I will be spending some time with Masky and Hoodie so I can get to know the woods better and practice self defense without a weapon. Sometime next week I'm supposed to pick my weapon and be trained by someone who's more familiar with the same thing or something closely related. I know it will be a lot of work but I do have to admit, I am a little excited about learning fighting and defense skills.
        "(Y/N)!!!!!" I looked up from the couch to the TV to see Ben sticking out of the screen half way, waving two controllers.
         "Yes?"
         "Play with me!!!"
         "Just because? Or do I get something out of it?"
         "You could get something out of it.~" A perverted smirk formed on his face.
         "Ugh." I rolled my eyes and made a face in disgust.
        "Ouch. Didn't need to be that harsh. But pleaseeeee, if you win I'll let you choose one thing I have to do. But. If I win, I get one kiss from you."
         "We both know you'll win..."
          "What if you choose the game?"
         "Seriously?"
          "Yup. Best two out of three."
          "Mario kart!"
         "There's the enthusiasm. I'll meet you in my room."
         I went up to Ben's room and he had it set up already, even with his character picked out.
            "Let's goooo"
            "I'm sorry I can't crawl through TV's."
            "Sounds like a you problem."
            "So does you losing."
       We were finally on round three and we were tied.
            "Are you ready to lose?"
            "You mean win?"
        "Shit shit shit shit!!!! HA SUCK IT!"
        Ben looked at me with a little disappointment, and a little surprise. I felt bad with my tiny outburst so I decided to give him a fist bump, too soon to even think about a hug. I mean he did help kidnap me. "Good game, hmmm what shall we do for your punishment?~"
         "I got an idea."
          "No your ideas suck and or involve something sexual you dirty fuck."
          "Hey. That's not very nice." I watched as he pouted.
          "Oooo. I know." An evil smile crept on my face. Causing Ben's pout to turn into concern and slight fear.
          "Youuuuu have to go into Jeff's room when he isn't in there, put on his clothes, and swing a knife around and mock him when he comes back in the room."
         "That's suicide. And its stupid."
          "Shut up, you have to." I crossed my arms and smiled devilishly.
           "Now go."
          "I'll get you back."