Chapter 3

Jeff's P.O.V.

"Jefffff! Slender wants you to check out the new family that moved on Brock road."

"I know." I grumbled trudging out the door.

"Grumpy much?"

"Piss off dwarf."

(Y/N's) P.O.V

Fuck. I'm so screwed.
I sighed and plopped on my bed and opened Snapchat. Everyone's story had a video of me walking out.
"Crybaby storms out😂😂"
I whipped my phone at my beanbag chair across my room.
I hate everyone. I stared at my ceiling, my mind racing.
Crybaby.
             Pathetic.
                         Little bitch.
                                          Psychopath.
I rolled over about to close my eyes until my phone started ringing. I groaned "What the fuckkkk, leave me alone." I got up and walked over to my phone. Dad
My stomach dropped and I answered.
"Hello?"

"(Y/N!) Where are you?!"

"At the house..." I sighed.

"Why?!"

He was furious.

"I got mad. Alissa pushed me into the locker repeatedly. So I bent back her arm. Mr. Mills told me to go to his office. Although I was basically just defending myself. I'm tired of getting walked on. So I walked out of school, and back to the house."

"There are other fucking ways to deal with people! You're not emotionally stable. You can't control yourself. This is ridiculous! This is like the 3rd call I got from school in 2 weeks."

"Thanks. I love to be told I'm not stable dad. You're supposed to be there for me. But no you would rather take everyone else's side because it's easier."

"I'm done. Talk more later."

"Right."

I hung up, and went on messenger.

'I need you Tori. I don't know what to do anymore.'

Tori was my favorite cousin. The only one who had my back. The only person I can trust with my life. The only person I got. Yet I barely see her. She lives like an hour and a half away making it difficult to visit, knowing I don't have my own car.

~Le time skip~

The door flung open and Micheal stood in the frame glaring at me.
"Come eat dinner, pig."
I rolled my eyes.
"I'm not hungry. Asshole" I muttered the last part to myself.
"Wow. That's a surprise since you eat everything in the house."
"I haven't been eating that much dumbass. I eat breakfast and sometimes dinner. And look at you. You eat three snacks after a full meal. Then leave your mess for me to clean!"
"Ya okayyyy. I always clean up your mess."
"How I literally sit in bed isolated all fucking day! Get out."
"Awe, you gonna cry again."

I started laughing picturing Micheal screaming in pain.

"What's so funny."
"Crowbars."
"Metal isn't funny."
"With special purpose it is."
"You're so stupid."
"Ahaha. Yet I'm the only one with any smarts in the house. How does that make you feel, calling yourself stupid in a way?"
Micheal huffed and left the room slamming the door behind him.
I watched as a painting fell off the wall.
Jack ass.