Chapter 12

(Y/N's) P.O.V.

I sat in boredom, imagining myself in different scenarios to keep myself entertained. I imagined different ways to kill myself, and decided if I eventually get to that which I can't imagine would be much longer, it would be an overdose. I thought about killing people; who it would be, how I would do it, and where. I pictured myself in a chase, on foot and in car. Unlimited possibilities filled my head, until that train of thought had been interrupted.
A woman in a black dress, with black hair, and a mask stood in the doorway with a neatly folded stack of clothes in her arms. I watched as she glanced at the candy sitting on the bed, then back to me.
"I was sent here to give you these to change into. I'm going to untie you, and you're going to change without a problem."
        I stared at her, expressionless, and silent. She spoke again. "I will be standing outside the door, when you're done, let me know. I'll tell you more after. Oh, and don't try anything, you're in a house full of killers, so if you do try to do something, one of us will kill you."
        The mystery woman took off my restraints and put the clothes into my arms, roughly shoving them into my chest. "Get dressed." Her voice was sour with that command. When she left  I started to undress, chills ran up and down my body, causing goosebumps to form I hurried to put the clothes on, because it had started to get cold. I was provided with a (F/C) hoodie that had a big circle with an 'X' going through it in (2nd F/C). I slipped the hoodie on and laughed to myself because of how big it was on me. Do I have abs or flabs — they'll never know due to this baggy hoodie. Next were the pants, I was worried they would be too small, but turns out I had nothing to worry about. They were black ripped jeans and they fit perfectly. When I finished changing I folded my clothes and placed them on the end of the bed — by the pile of candy. I still don't know where it came from, so I don't trust it. I opened the door in hesitation, the woman stood with her arms crossed, "follow me."
      "Why am I here, miss?"
       "Because dipshit Jeff can't follow a simple order, and he always has to fuck something up, one way or another."
       "Order?"
       "Yep. Now shut up. I'm taking you to my boss's office because he needs to have a discussion with you. No more questions."
        I looked at the floor, is everyone here a fucking bitch?!