Chapter 16

(Y/N's) P.O.V.

I followed Toby outside to the woods, where we met up with Masky and Hoodie. They stopped talking when they seen me and Toby. Masky turned to face me, "Today is going to be simple (Y/N). We are just showing you around the woods."
            "Okay." I look around
            "Tomorrow is to see what defense skills you already have."
             "Are we working on something everyday?"
"Yes, so don't be fooling around with Ben, you will be busy."
I frown, "okay."
The four of us started walking, and Masky continued talking.
"Slender told me to tell you that you will have your own room ready in a few days."
I smiled brightly, "yessss" I paused, "Jeff is a terrible roommate."
Toby added himself into the conversation, "because he is a-n assh-ole." He was twitching as we walked, and stuttered when he spoke.
I laughed quietly, "so I've learned."
Masky and Hoodie stayed quiet, then Masky spoke again,
"I don't know if you already know this or not, but you will be picking a weapon next week."
I nodded.
"Have you thought about it?"
"Not a lot, I just know I want something with a blade, like a knife or a machete."
We walked around more, talking about who I had already met and a couple other things I didn't pay much attention to. Toby said he could introduce me to more people, but Masky said it would be easier if Ben did. After that everyone talked less, and Hoodie went the whole time without saying a word. Hours later we came back to the mansion, it was dark out, and I was exhausted. Ben stood at the top of the stairs, "(Y/N)! Come play video games with me."
"I can't, I'm going to eat and go to bed."
His smile faded and he walked back to his room.
I walked into the kitchen, and with my luck, I seen Jeff.