Football Game

The night was crisp and cool upon my skin as he kissed my neck softly, his hands were on my hips as he pushed against me letting me feel his arousal. I tilted my neck to the side so he could have more room to kiss my neck and leave marks on it. That I knew must be covering my neck by now. I moved my hands up his firm chest and over his broad shoulders to wrap around his neck to run my fingers through his soft hair.

When I did this I lead our lips together into a smooth passionate kiss, as our lips fit together like a perfect fitted puzzle I let my eyes flutter close. So I could just enjoy the feeling of his body pressed hard against me. The heat of his body engulfing me in a perfect blanket of hot passion.

His tongue slowly asked for entry and I granted it to him as he gently ran it over my mouth making me wet between my thighs. It didn’t help with every flick of his tongue he grinded his hips against me.

“Please can we go somewhere?” I begged out in a moan as he bit gently on my neck.

“But there is nowhere to go.” He said with his lips moving gently against my skin moving his hand around my ass to pull me closer to him. Moving his hips from side to side so I could feel his cock so hard against my pussy. The only thing between us my thin leggings and his jeans.

I pulled back looking around us we were behind a tree in the lining of the forest and we could both hear the school cheering for our football team in the distance. After checking the surroundings and not seeing anyone around I looked back at his dark hooded eyes. His smile turned from a smirk to an oh as I reached my hand out and rubbed my hand over his cock through his shorts.

Then i went down slowly so I was on my knees on soft forest ground under me as I sat back down on my heels. I reached forward and undid his shorts. And when I pulled back the his shorts I found him wearing my favorite boxers the one I got him for his last birthday. They were gray with Harry Potter written all over them along with Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin house symbols written in black.

When I slipped my hand into his boxers and my fingers touched his cock I looked up to see his head leaning back and his eyes fluttering close as I pulled his cock out so I could touch it. I stroked his cock a few times making it hard. Before putting it in my mouth and taking him all the way in, before pulling out and licking my tongue up his cock. Hitting the spot that made him moan out and bite his lip to make sure he wasn’t too loud.

As I slowly let my mouth go over his cock I used my tongue to wrap around him as I took him into my mouth. He moved his hand down to grabbed some of my hair and force me down his cock. I felt him deep down my throat and I made myself think and focus not to gag. Because I wanted to make him happy. He pulled my head off his cock and looked at me for a second on my knees before him ready to please him.

He came down on his own knee’s pushing me down on the cool forest floor as he laid on top of me. Putting his hand on my lower thigh he moved his hand up slowly pushing my skirt up past my waist. Just leaving me in my thin silky pink panties with black lace, a scrunched up skirt, and a thin t’shirt that he was working on pushing up my chest as he kissed me on the neck. Making his kisses across my skin to my waiting lips.

The kiss in that moment was filled with passion and biting of the bottom lip. His tongue wrapping around my own and teasing me. Making me so very wet as he pushed my bra up so my breast were free as he squeezed them playing with my nipples and making them hard. Pinching them between his two fingers he pulled and twisted them making me moan.

As one of his hand’s twisted and rubbed my nipples the other one moved down my body to my hip bone wear he put pressure that made me shiver before he moved his fingers to my panties. Wear he grazed my clit with his fingers which made me shiver.

“Oh baby, you are so wet.” He said in a deep voice that made my heart skip a beat.

“Only for you baby.” I said as he moved his hand into my wet pussy moving his fingers between my pussy lips he teased me not quit letting his finger slip into me. “Please…” I begged him meeting his big brown eyes with my blue one’s.  Giving me what I was begging for he put one of his fingers inside of me I gasped, loving the way it felt.

He moved his finger around curving it up to hit a certain spot inside of me that made me shiver. He added another fingers curving them both up as he pushed his fingers in and out of me in a smooth rhythm that made me want to moan his name. Moving his fingers up he pushed the wetness of my pussy up to my clit wear he moved it around my clit pushing on it and making me moan and want him inside of me.

He moved his head down my body letting his lips graze over my hard nipples and to my pussy wear he kissed it gently. Letting his tongue move over my clit, then moving it to the inside of my pussy and his lips moving over my clit he sucked gently. Making me moan in pleasure as I felt his talented tongue move inside of me.

After he felt I was wet enough he pulled away and took his shirt off, then leaning down over me with his arm supporting him, he pressed his hard cock into my entrance.

When he pushed into me all the way he smiled, leaning down kissing me as he started to rock his hips into me steadily. He was raw inside of me but I couldn’t care less in that moment. So turned on and wanting him so badly.

As he rocked into me he kissed my neck as I ran my hands through his soft hair pulling on it gently as he hit the sensitive spots inside of me with his cock. He bit my neck as he fucked me and I loved every bit of it. Kissing on my neck even biting my ear gently.

I came so hard around his hard cock. He moaned when he felt my wetness release around him. Pumping into me a few more times he moaned, “Oh baby I am about to cum!” Pulling out with great effort he put his hands on his throbbing cock and started to stroke it hard as he looked down at me. I played with my tits and fingered myself giving him a little show before he let out a deep breath and came all over me. His cum shooting onto my stomach and even reaching my tits.

When he was done cumming he smiled a big satisfied smile. We both let out a deep breath that we were both holding in anticipation of him cumming. He leaned over and took an extra shirt out of his bag to clean all the cum that was over my body.

“I’m sorry,” he said as he wiped up the cum off of me. “I didn’t mean to make you a mess.”

“Its okay babe.” I said before pulling my skirt back down along with fixing my bra and shirt. He did the same by pulling up his pants and finding his shirt that was covered in leaves on the ground. I found a small blanket in his backpack when I was putting the dirty cum shirt back in his bag.

That would have been nice to have put down before we fucked on the ground and got all dirty I thought, before reaching forward and taking the blanket out of his bag and laying it down on the ground. When I laid down on it he looked down at me and smiled.

“What are you doing?” He asked with an amused look on his face. I just reached out and took his hand before pulling him down onto the blanket next to me. When he was laying on the blanket with me I snuggled close to him and pulled him against my chest. He took no time in wrapping his arms around me and hugging me tight and resting his head on my chest.

I guess we fell asleep like that since when I woke up I was asleep in his truck as he was driving down the highway.