Morning Cuddles 😘

Waking up and looking around the small room I looked outside to see the street that ran outside my apartment window. I felt Phoenix's hands creep over my hips and pulled me closer to his hard chest behind me. He snuggled his face deeper into my neck. 

Grabbing his hand I lead it up my shirt so his hand rests on my breast. He squeezes it gently as he relaxes into me. I close my eyes once again trying to fall back to sleep. 

But only a few minutes later I felt a jabbing of something on my ass. After moving my ass back to feel it more I realized it was Phoenix's morning wood. I rubbed my ass back into him a little harder and I heard him moan as he squeezes my breasts and used his other hand to pull my hips back into him.

When he pulled me back into him, he put pressure on the certain hip bone that when pressured turned me on and made my pussy gently ache. He knew what he did too because I felt his smile on the back of my neck. 

I slowly moved my hips feeling his cock get harder and harder. He started to rock his hips into my ass as well. Than in one moment, he flipped me onto my back pinning me to the bed with my hands over my head his hips dug low into me and his other hand resting gently on my neck. 

Leaning down he whispered softly into my ear. "What do you think you are doing baby girl?" 

My only response was my hips grinding into his. He changed the position so both my hands were pinned on either side of my head as both his knees were on either side of my hips and he was spreading my legs apart with his toes. 

"Try to get out." He whispers seductively as he leaned down his lips brushing against my ear. I can feel his hot breath travel down my neck. 

I try to break free but he is so much stronger than me and I do not want to get out anyway. I like the way he is dominating me. It turns me on as he looks down at me with his sleepy smile and his messy bed head. 

You're beautiful he says as he kisses my hips right above my pantie line. He still has hold of my arms so I can't move as he kisses my clit through my red panties and makes me moan. I can feel his smile against my pussy. As he uses his teeth to take my panties off. 

Leaning off the bed he picks up the belt he wears to work with with his uniform at the movie theater. It is black leather and he ties my hands together with it and then connects it to the metal bed frame.

He then pulls up my black tank top I was wearing so my perky hard nipples are free. He smiles at them leaning down and kissing them and hitting them. He takes his other hand and slides it up my pussy lips. Feeling my sweet wetness he smiles. 

Taking one of his fingers he inserts it into my pussy and I moan. With his other hand he covers my mouth and he starts to slowly finger bang me. Curving his finger up I feel him as he puts pressure on the top of my pussy. Than he continues and pulls my pussy off the bed with only his finger deep inside my pussy. 

Phoenix tries to insert two fingers but my pussy was too tight and it started to hurt. Once he felt I was wet enough he took out his big cock. It didn't need to be any harder since it was already sticking straight up. 

Teasing me at first he put his cock at my entrance not letting it slip in. But tapping my clit with his cock and letting it slip through my pussy lips. Than finally after teasing me until I was ready to beg him to penetrate me. He slowly slipped his cock into me and we both let out a breath. He started to slowly feel me up with his thick long cock. Pinning my legs were my arms were tied above me Phoenix penetrated me over and over again. 

With every stroke I felt his cock hit the back of my pussy walls. And a delicious pain that I loved traveled through me. My pussy clenches around his cock and he moaned out. He made me cum and it felt so good. But he did not stop there, he kept pushing into me until I came again. He never stopped and it made me feel so good. As he pushed me past my point of climax. 

Than I felt his cock ready to cum and he pulled out just in time for his cock to explode all over my stomach and tits. I thought that was it but I was wrong. 

He brought my hips up to his mouth and he started to eat me out. He licked my clit and tongue banged me until I couldn't take it anymore and I came on his tongue. Thankfully he chose that it was enough and he was satisfied.

I fell back into our bed and he reached up and untied my arms. He pulled me into his embrace and kissed my forehead and we laid there naked,wrapped up in our sheets, looking up at the ceiling. I cuddled my face into the man I loved and I smiled. Thinking that I was to live and be with him for the rest of my life.

🥰🥰🥰🥰