Christmas Special

Christmas Special

It was Christmas Eve and I just got home from some last minute shopping, Christoph was still in front of the TV watching Predator in only his loose pajama bottoms that and festive Christmas socks. I set the my three grocery bags on the counter and walked over to the living room where Christoph I realized switched to playing video games.

I sat down beside him and cuddled up to him in my wet sweater and jeans sense it was raining cats and dogs outside. As I cuddled up to him I looked out the window at the pouring rain wishing that there could be snow falling from the sky and not this disgusting wetness that turned my hair into a fuzz ball. My wet clothes didn't bother Christoph because he was so entranced in his video games to notice my cold wet clothes pressed up against his warm skin.

When he finally died he set down the remote to his PS4 and wrapped his arms around me with a smile on his face. I got up and took his hand leading him to our bedroom. He sat down on the bed as I took off my wet sweater, bra, and jeans leaving me only in my sexy red panties. I walked over to the closet where I found one of Christoph's soft cotton shirts that reminded of us being wild teenagers in love.

Yes we were still teenagers technically but it reminded me of a time when every moment spent together was heaven and every dark corner we found was full of touching and pure lust between our young innocent bodies. Now we had our own place and could have sex whenever we wanted with as much privacy as we wanted. But at times I miss those moments with fear as he undressed me in the back of truck. Scared someone would knock on the window and catch him penetrating me with his big cock. Just two kids trying to find bliss in a few quick minutes of privacy in the school parking lot.

His shirt fell to my mid thighs just covering my butt. I walked towards him and stood between his legs. His hands instinctively went up and grabbed my ass, and he pulled me close his head laying on my abdomen.

¨Can we cuddle?¨ I ask as he pulls me closer to him wrapping his arms around my waste. He nods his head as he lays back pulling me on top of him. My legs straddled him as his face is buried in my breasts. He sighs liking that his head is buried in his favorite part of my body. He rolls me under him and pulls the blankets over us as he lays one of his legs over me and wrapping his big strong arms around me. He kisses me on my forehead and I slowly sink into sleep before I have to get up and start cooking for Christmas dinner over at Christophs moms house not to mention all the presents that still need to be wrapped.

My mind was just beginning to shut off and start forgetting all the stress I have been under for the last two weeks before Christmas. Then the TV in the room came on and the blue light danced across the inside of my eyes and the sound of a commercial whispered through my ears.

Moaning I pull the blankets over my head and roll out of Christoph's grasps knowing he probably had the remote in his hand scrolling through channels.

¨Sorry.¨ Christoph said turning off the TV and pulling me back against his chest that was warm. His hand came up under his shirt I was wearing grabbing my boob with one of his hands. I could feel my nipples getting hard as his hands slowly squeezed and released. I knew he could feel my arousal as he started to pull and twist my hardening nipples. As he pulls a little harder I couldn't help but moan and grind my ass up against his cock that was getting hard behind me.

That made him moan and squeeze my boob harder. He reached around me and cupped my pussy with his hand. He started to move his hand up and down my pussy squeezing my clit between his two fingers.

¨Mmmm..¨ I let out.

¨You are so wet.¨ He says seductively into my ear as he moves aside my thin panties and running his middle finger through my wetness and up moving my wetness over my sensitive clit. It seemed he was doing everything but penetrating me and as he played with me making me wetter and wetter I felt his cock getting harder pressing it my ass.

¨Please Baby stop teasing m-¨ before I could finish my complaints he slammed two of his fingers into me hard pushing me up the bed. I gasped and moaned out in pleasure as he fingered me up and down as he squeezed and pulled on my nipples. His hand rubbed up onto my clit every time he slammed his fingers into me.

Not being able to take anymore I turned around crawling under the covers and I pulled down his pants finding his erect cock. I licked up his length and when i got to the top I slowly started taking him into my mouth. But he didn't want slow as he pushed my head down onto his cock through the blankets as he pushed his cock up deeper down my throat. Bucking his hips up and down while forcing my head down I took a deep breath focusing on breathing through my nose and taking his cock like he wanted me to.

Soon he didn't have to force my head down and I was doing it myself. He fell back onto his back putting his hands behind his head, relaxing back, and closing his eyes as I deepthroated him again and again.

He moaned his masculine and manly moan until he felt he needed to pleasure me. Which he did by uncovering my bobbing head and grabbing my hips and swinging me around so my legs were spread before his lips. He kissed my pussy lips as I continued to give him head. He slowly put his tongue inside me, moving it up and down, running it over my pussy walls, and getting it as deep as he could.

As he ate me out he still slowly and gently circled my clit with his finger. I moaned with his cock deep in my mouth. He ate me out tantalizingly slow. So slowly I just wanted his hard cock inside of me. Penetrating me and cumming deep inside of me. To feel his warm cum dripping over my clit. The thought was getting me wetter.

I finally came up for a breath of air. ¨Christoph please I need your cock inside my pussy!¨ I say as I push my pussy back onto his tongue.

Flipping me onto my back he got off the bed grabbing me by my ankles he pulled me so I was at the edge of the bed he spread my legs and squeezed my soft, milky white thighs. He put his fingers into me one more time moving my wetness up onto my clit. Then he put his tip just on my entrance not pentarting me all the way, but teasing me as he moved his cock up and down my opening and over my clit.

¨Oh please baby.¨ I moan out as I move my hips forward trying to get him inside of me. He only laughs pushing my hips back onto the bed by digging his thumbs into my hip bone that leads to my pelvic bone and the pressure of his thumbs making me moan.

Then he finally penetrates me with a thrust and he thrusts again and just two penetrations was making me cum like a women deprived of pleasure for years, but he keeps going grabbing my hips and pushing and pulling me onto his cock. Leaving me cumming again and again left and right. Getting hot I take off his shirt from my body leaving me naked except for my pushed aside panties. Which Christoph seemed didn't want me to wear anymore as he pulls on them ripping them away from my pussy.

Christoph moaned one last time before he came inside of me but that didn't stop him as he continued to penetrate me with his cock. Soon he flipped me over onto my belly where he penetrated me doggy style everytime he slammed into me he slapped my ass grabbing my cheeks and pulling me harder onto his cock.

He did that until he couldn't take anymore and he pulled out and laid down on top of me kissing my neck and sucking gently leaving bruises.

¨Merry Christmas baby.¨