Chapter • five

Haechan knocked on the door and as expected , it was opened by no other than yang soo hyuck himself.

"Haechan! I was just talking about you come in" he said gesturing for haechan to get in.

Haechan smiled as he slightly nodded and entered the small room.

The first thing he noticed were two people who's eye's were glued onto him as if he was a monster or something.

But he noticed they were the same two people from the café.

"Haechan this is my beautiful daughter sooyoung and that's her boyfriend mark" yang said.

Haechan bowed at both as he said "nice to meet you"

Sooyoung and mark bowed in response as sooyoung said "you too haechan"

Yang soo hyuck sat in his respective place and pointed at a couch in the corner for haechan to sit on.

Haechan obeyed and sat on the maroon coloured couch , making himself relaxed.

"Ah so haechan i invited you here for a special reason..do you know why?" Yang soo Huck said grabbing haechan's attention.

"I'm afraid i don't know why you've invited me sir" haechan replied not removing his sight from mark.

He could see mark squirm around not feeling comfortable with haechan's gaze on him , haechan enjoyed it.

"I've found a way to kill choi yeesung..and i think this is the most effective way of killing him" he paused "his daughter has been kidnapped by kevin lee and she's gonna get us to him" he said.

Haechan just raised an eyebrow and nodded his head slightly.

He saw mark and sooyoung's eyes widen in horror.

Haechan almost laughed at their expressions but he held it in.

"Sir i get what you mean but where's his daughter now?" Haechan said.

Suddenly a thunder was heard again making haechan flinch.

He saw mark smile looking outside the window.

Fucking rain again.

Haechan thought as he corrected him sitting position as he sat straight again.

"She's in the basement right now...i want you to meet her , abuse her , do whatever you can just to make us get to yeesung and finish him off" yang said.

"Are you willing to do that for me haechan?" He said coldly , with a piercing gaze that could kill.

Haechan paused thinking about his answer , he didn't have a choice and he didn't have anything to lose anyways.

"Of course , I've never neglected your orders neither will i ever think of doing that" he replied making yang soo hyuck satisfied enough.

"This is why you've always been my favourite" yang soo hyuck said smiling proudly.

Haechan noticed his daughter smile slightly at him but mark had a very disappointed expression on his face.

Why?

Not that he cared or anything.

But this was his first time seeing someone not smile when others are talking about torturing someone.