Chapter • eleven

Mark woke up with his phone buzzing because someone was apparently calling him.

He groaned as he opened his eye's rubbing them.

He looked over to his phone as he saw that sooyoung was calling him.

He quickly picked his phone up even tho he was in a sleepy state.

"h-hello babe sorry i was s-sleeping" he apologized sweetly.

"oh sorry to wake you up but aren't you gonna spend the night with me?" sooyoung said seductively.

mark was still sleepy but sooyoung talking to him like this made him suddenly awake.

"its been so long since we've had a fun night together , i miss your touch" she said seductively again.

Mark felt himself harden and he bit his lip "I'll be right there" he said as he got off the couch.

"I'm waiting , be quick" sooyoung said ending the call.

he knew where sooyoung was , in her apartment.

and he was gonna make sure to make her feel good tonight.

he got off the couch immediately so his head got dizzy and he tripped on the sofa as his face met the harsh cold floor.

"ow! Fuck!" He hissed in pain.

Jeno entered the room laughing as he helped mark up.

"you okay?" He said

"from what fucking angle do i look okay to you jeno" mark hissed he held his nose.

"let me see" jeno said removing mark's hand.

there was nothing there just a small red area which made mark look cute.

Jeno smiled "you don't have to worry about your handsome face its still just as handsome as it was 3 minutes ago" he said winking at mark.

Mark was just quiet as he felt a blush spread across his cheeks. he shrugged it off.

"need an ice bag?" Jeno said going over to the kitchen.

"nah I'm good man i have to go anyways , sooyoung needs me" mark said getting up.

"so you won't stay for dinner? Or for the night?" Jeno said with a frown.

"Sadly no , but I'll come back sometime don't you sorry" mark said getting his phone up and going to jeno.

"okay have a good time with her" jeno said as mark smied and hugged him tightly.

mark then let go as he said "take care man , see ya"

jeno just smiled and waved at mark watching him disappear through the door as he mumbled "you too mate , with your slutty girlfriend"

and now he was alone in his apartment as always.

he decided to check up on haechan's emotion donating website that he made the other day.

////

Hyunjin walked towards his car which he had parked in the dark alley.

it was a cold , rainy and windy night that kept making hyunjin shiver.

he approached his black car as he checked his pocket for the key's.

he was having trouble looking for them but immediately stiffened once he heard someone stand behind him quietly.

the worst part?  put the gun to his head and if hyunjin makes one wrong move , he's dead meat.

he knew who was behind him and he knew he was gonna get thrown to the wild dogs.

"Game's over little boy" he heard a soft voice from the back , which he knew whom it belonged to.

Na jaemin.

"What do you want?" Hyunjin mumbled shakily.

"we want all from you that you have taken from us" haechan said appearing from the front.

now hyunjin knew he was done for.

he couldn't see any part of their bodies. They were covered in black sweaters , gloves , boots and had fancy black masks that hid the most of their faces.

he recognized them by their voices.

"what h-have i taken f-from you?" Hyunjin said feeling himself jerking at the gun touching the back of his head.

"seriously ? I hate that question , like alot" haechan said "just give us your dead body that's all we need"

he said taking out his killer knife, whose blade shone like a diamond in the sun.

that had killed thousands but it's blade never got rusted and was still just as new as the first day haechan got it.

"you think my fucking body is some sort of a toy!? you think me surrendering myself to you is easy? Hah fuck no" hyunjin said.

"we never asked for your opinion" haechan said moving closer to hyunjin.

haechan held hyunjin by his hands as he kicked his stomach , making hyunjin fall to the floor coughing out blood.

jaemin just stood back , he felt like he should leave this to haechan.

haechan continued punching his face as hyunjin's face was drenched in blood and scars in a matter of seconds.

the punching continued until jaemin pulled haechan back saying "that's enough , he's has blacked out already".

Haechan pulled back mumbling "fucking bastard".

"let's take him to yang soo hyuck now" jaemin said going towards the jeep that belonged to jaemin and haechan.

"Okay fine bring the jeep here , I'll pick this bitch up" he said holding hyunjin by his feet.

Suddenly they heard someone walk up to them.

"wait what the fuck are you guys doing?" The familiar voice said.

"Oh fuck no , not you again" haechan said taking out his knife going towards the voice in the dark.

////

Whom do you think the voice was?

And did you guys enjoy? Love ya all loads !!

Enjoy bubs 💟