Chapter • ten

Jeno ,  jaemin and haechan entered the house. Setting the groceries down.

The first thing they noticed was mark laying on the couch. Snoring softly.

"he looks like a cub" haechan said tilting his head slightly.

"he gets that a lot" jeno smiled as he went over to mark to wake him up.

Haechan just smiled as he followed jaemin to his room.

"haechan i have to talk to you come sit here" jaemin sat patting the bed beside him.

"What is it?" haechan said sitting down.

"I want to quit my job , I'm just tired of killing people everyday"

"you know you can't quit once you join right? You're gonna get killed if you resign" haechan said.

"What if i run away with jeno? Haechan you don't understand i want to start a family with jeno and the fact that my children will look up to a killer father haunts me" he said with a frown.

Haechan tried comforting jaemin with a smile as he massaged his back.

"I get what you mean" haechan said smiling weakly.

"i regret joining , i was fucking homeless i needed money and now I'd rather be homeless than to kill people" jaemin said sitting up straight sobing.

"I'll talk to yang soo hyuck if you want" haechan said "I'll miss you as my partner though"

"haechannie you already know how much i love you! ofc I'm never gonna leave you that's a no no" jaemin said snuggling into haechan.

Haechan smiled as he hugged his best friend back.

even though he didn't feel the happiness but deep down he knew that jaemin was the only good person in his life.

suddenly jeno entered the room.

"guys mark said that someone called and asked you to be there in 3 mins? But he fell asleep and i was driving so he couldn't inform you two"

"oh for fucks sake! Yang bitch soo always has to fight with someone he's such a pussy" jaemin said annoyingly.

"Jaemin we have to go , we can't get late" hyuck said getting up and going up to the mirror fixing his hair.

"You go downstairs and start jeno's car I'll be there in 2" jaemin said going inside the bathroom.

"Gotchu" haechan said going out of the room.

in the living room sat mark with his messed up hair and sleepy eyes.

he just waved at haechan and said "hi" haechan just nodded as left the house closing the door behind him. mark then frowned as he said "bye".

jeno suddenly sat next to him.

"you like him? Because I'm sensing that you do" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"oh jeno fuck off i have a girlfriend" mark said rolling his eyes off.

"He's better than sooyoung that's for sure" jeno said.

"How do you even have any proof? Atleast sooyoung doesn't kill and is nice unlike haechan who thinks he's the bestest person on this planet when he's not" mark mumbled crossing his arms.

"Sooyoung doesn't kill but her dad is Korea's most renowned gansgter now would you look at that" Jeno said laughing.

Jaemin suddenly entered and sent jeno a flying kiss as he said "bye babe I'll be back in some time"