Chapter • Nineteen

"You'll be safer here , i guess" haechan said as he brought chaeyoung to his apartment for a while.

"Won't they find us here?" Chaeyoung asked shakily.

"I'll convince them i killed you" haechan said as he explored his closet trying to find a jacket for chaeyoung cause the poor girl was shivering and her clothes were all worn.

After a minute or two haechan brought a baggy shirt, shorts and a jacket for chaeyoung to wear.

"Go change and take a shower , you're a mess" haechan said as chaeyoung felt a hint of embarrassment.

She grabbed the clothes from haechans hands and headed towards the washroom.

Haechan sighed as he ruffled his hair and groaned.

Why was his life such a mess?

Why was he even helping chaeyoung?

Isn't she one of the reasons he has to kill people everyday?

But something stopped haechan.

Something about this specific girl made haechan want to give her a chance.

Maybe It was her courage or maybe it was something haechan was unsure of.

He just knew he'd be in trouble if he gets caught by any of the agents of yang soo hyuck.

He took out his phone as he dialled jaemins number.

"Hello" said jaemin in a boring manner.

"Hi..what did yang soo say?" Hyuck asked.

"He said he wanted to see you kill her infront of him...but don't worry about it , he trusts you. We can kill some other female and ruin her face, act like shes chaeyoung and boom we're done" jaemin said as he explained his extraordinary plan.

"You're not wrong jaemin , we could do that" hyuck said biting his lip.

He could hear the shower turning on, he decided to leave the room.

"Where is she now anyways"

"In the bathroom , told her to take a shower cause she stank, i dont blame her tho" haechan said.

Jaemin agreed . "Right but ...why did you decide to take her home?"

Haechan paused.

He didn't know why either.

"I dont know jaemin , maybe i can take information from her about her dad idk..can you come over later? I need to sort this out with you , bring jeno if u want" haechan said as he felt like there was something wrong with what he was doing. He didnt know what was wrong but he was sure that it was something.

"Oh dont worry about it hyuck , I'll help you through it" jaemin said.

Oh how grateful haechan was for jaemin.

"Thanks man I appreciate it , let me know if boss asks about this again"

"Dont you worry about it, I'll inform you as soon as possible , take care of yourself hyuck" jaemin said as he ended the call.

Haechan let out a long sigh. He was stuck in bullshit again. But he knew that he had to kill chaeyoung because after all she was still an enemy who was gonna ruin his life one way or another.

He turned on the tv as he switched the channels , wanting to find something interesting to watch. But he couldn't find anything that amused him so he turned it off and went towards his bedroom.

Chaeyoung was already sitting on the bed , with her wet blonde hair dangling on her face. She was looking around the room at haechans paintings. Admiring all the beauty on the walls.

Haechan awkwardly coughed as chaeyoung shot up looking at haechan in fear.

"You already showered?" Haechan asked raising an eyebrow up.

"Yeah..its okay I smell better now" chaeyoung said after sniffing herself.

Haechan paused before sitting on his bed and saying.

"Listen chaeyoung , I'm putting myself in deep shit by saving your ass and putting you here in my loathsome apartment , I'll let you go if you tell me everything your dad has planned for the future or what he has done to harm my boss , but after i let you go , you're not allowed to step back into korea again , or else you'll be dead meat the second i witness you , understood?" Haechan said coldly.

Chaeyoung just nodded her head a million times in a row.

"I-I promise haechan" she said shaking.

She was afraid of this beautiful creature.

Whom she loved.

"Good , jaemin and jeno will be here soon , we prolly have to fake your death" haechan said fidgeting with his fingers.

Chaeyoung just nodded her head and then hesitated before saying "why are you saving me?"

Haechan chuckled saying "I'm not , i dont save , i kill"

The truth was that haechan didnt know anything himself. But he wanted to sound intimidating and wanted to evoke his dominancy towards her.

"But..you didnt kill me" chaeyoung said.

"Yet" was all haechan said before getting up and leaving the room.

Chaeyoung remained confused. But she felt like escaping out of his apartment and running away. Because yang soo hyuck would come for her no matter what.

////

"I dont get what is wrong with her" mark said plopping himself onto the sofa.

"You still dont get whats wrong with your girlfriend?" Jeno asked chuckling.

"No i dont dumbass" mark said stuffing his face with strawberries

"I dont think you've been listening to what I've been saying all along then" jeno said sitting down next to mark.

"You're confusing as hell" mark said as he continued chomping on his strawberries "these are delish!"

Jeno just chuckled "you look like a kid right now"

" i probably have a bigger dick anyways" mark said as jeno choked on his saliva.

"If you had a big dick then sooyoung wouldn't be hanging out with her so-called friends everyday" Jeno said before stealing one of marks strawberries

Mark paused for a while , put the bowl of strawberries down and started unzipping his jeans.

Jeno was confused so he raised an eyebrow up.

"Lets compare" mark said smirking.

Jeno felt weirded out cause he was gay and mark was straight but if a straight guy felt okay with it then it wasn't that much of a big deal for him.

"You look scared , small dick problems?" mark said chuckling.

"Alright sure man bring it on" jeno said before unzipping his pants.

Meanwhile jaemin had just parked his car in the basement and was in the elevator to go to his and jeno's apartment.

////

Hello loves ! Sorry for taking so long ugh i was sick and unmotivated af , but I'm continuing again so don't worry , "mine" update coming soon I promise ❤️🥺

Thankyou so much for all the reads and support , its been great here with all u amazing hoomans .

Have a great day guys 🌸