Killing Floor - chapter 6

Author's notes: Want to hear a recording of this concert? The sound quality isn't good, but it's a piece of rock history. I wish this weekend had been better documented. Highlight and copy the link below:
https://youtu.be/V3cQpwCRC10

Please leave a comment if you enjoyed this chapter!

Killing Floor - Chapter 6

The first thing you saw was the morning light spilling into the window. The first thing you felt was Dean spooning you from behind, and the first thing you heard was his deep breathing. He must have settled in beside you after you passed out last night. As light of a sleeper as you were, there was no way something like Dean snuggling up to you would wake you up after how tired you were. You glanced down at his arm laid loosely around your waist, his fingers lightly twitching. Even asleep, those tactile hands just couldn't rest. He began to stir and his arm tightened around you, the slight change sending sparks through every part of you. Damn this man and the things he could do with his hands. Noticing he was no longer drawing out long breaths, you squirmed around to face him. He was awake, watching you lie there contentedly, smiling as he tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear. His fingers trailed over your cheek as he withdrew his hand, and you leaned into the touch, closing your eyes for a moment before looking back up at him. That light touch might not have looked like much, but it made your whole body stir and you felt a jolt go straight to your pelvic floor. You grabbed his shirt and looked down at his slightly parted mouth. In a blur, he pulled you on top of him and brought your mouth down to his.

It started out deep, with lips sucking and tongues licking into each others mouths, but as you began clawing at each other's clothes, it became shallow and desperate, breathing each other's air, all teeth and tongue. You were both making short, impatient noises as you broke from each other's faces just long enough to pull off your shirts and sit up facing each other to continue, your legs draped across his thighs. At last, you could feel his skin. Your hands wandered from his chest to his shoulders, around his neck, and through his hair. His lips dropped to your neck, running his tongue along your clavicle and eliciting high-pitched moans from you, which encouraged him on.

"Dean," you breathed as you grabbed his short hairs, wanting to keep him right there, where every move he made increased the desire rippling through you.

"Y/N," he replied, his breath hitting a spot he had sucked wet. You groaned at the sensation. "I've waited so long for this, sweetheart."

"I know," you replied softly.

Reaching behind you, he unhooked your bra and you took it off and flung it off the bed. He paused to look at you and you felt your neck redden. He had never seen this much of you before, and it made you nervous.

"Fuck, Y/N, you're so gorgeous," he said at last, then laid back down, holding you above him so that your breasts were right at his eye level. You held onto the headboard as he took one nipple into his mouth and rolled his tongue over it, squeezing the other between his fingers.

"Oh god," you moaned, placing your legs around his body for support. He kept licking until your nipple was taught, then sucked lightly. The noises that came out of you weren't human. He ran his mouth under your breast, kissing and licking under it before moving on to the other one. You were absolutely certain he could make you come just like this. You bucked into him, needing something to relieve your aching core, but he held you still long enough to suck off your nipple with a light pop and look into your eyes. His were dark and wanting, and his mouth curled into a smile when he saw the tormented look on your face, your mouth gaping open and your eyebrows scrunched.

"Son of a bitch," you mumbled when you caught him looking at you with that cocky-ass grin.

He laughed, pleased with himself, and flipped you under him. He got up to step out of his pants, then pulled yours off before you could get up to help. He could see that your panties were already a wet, sticky disaster, and he knelt between your legs and hoisted them over his shoulders. You gasped at the sudden motion and your heartbeat quickened. The next thing you felt was his nose rub up against your clit through the soaking fabric, then his tongue pressing against your throbbing core. You screamed loud enough to start worrying about the neighbors complaining and covered your mouth with your hand to try and silence yourself.